|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$41.22||$40.38||$39.12||$37.43||Contact US|
Ustars Audio PI4_Clock System Clock Board Without OCXO For Raspberry Pi 4B Change Crystal Oscillator
Read Before Purchasing:
1. Please read the product's information and using requirement carefully before placing an order.
2. For Raspberry Pi upgrade clock involves removing a crystal oscillator on the motherboard for Raspberry Pi and soldering the signal leads to the corresponding position. The operating space is very small, and the solder joints are very small. Buyers are required to have high hands-on ability. The success of the upgrade also depends on the buyer’s hands-on ability, so we only guarantee that the product meets the output parameters described in the product introduction. As for the success of the upgrade or the risk of damage to the clock board, motherboard for Raspberry Pi or other components during the upgrade process, buyers shall bear the risk.
3. The pictures on the product introduction are for reference only and are subject to the actual product. As the raw materials supplied by the market may change, the product is subject to change without notice. Thank you for your understanding!
Clock Board Introduction:
- Motherboard for Raspberry uses a low-precision passive crystal oscillator as the clock signal source, and the quality of the clock signal is low. The OCXO clock signal has high precision and high stability. The upgraded clock effectively improves the quality of the bus clock. After the upgrade, the sound is extended and strengthened at both ends, transparent and clean, and the details are clear
- One crystal oscillator signal source per board, 3 outputs, can upgrade the 3 crystal oscillators on the motherboard for Raspberry Pi 4B at the same time, reducing the crosstalk between using multiple different crystal oscillators and different frequency points
- Use low-noise voltage regulator chip TPS7A4700 to provide regulated power supply for OCXO
- Core clock processing chip secondary regulated power supply
- Use G-level radio frequency dedicated 50Ω connection line to effectively ensure the quality of signal transmission, use ipex 1 generation socket to facilitate users to remove and install
- External 10MHz reference clock signal or install 25X25X13 package 5V/10MHz OCXO
- Input description: 1. The external 10MHz reference clock signal can only be used when OCXO is not installed. 2. The input level cannot exceed 5Vpp
- 54MHz/3.3Vpp, 1ch
- 25MHz/3.3Vpp, 2ch
- Power supply voltage: DC stabilized voltage +6V to +9V (not recommended to exceed 9V)
- Suggested power supply current: ≥1000MA (This power supply interface only supplies power to the clock board, not for the Raspberry Pi)
- 1 x Set of Clock Board
- Board for Raspberry Pi pictured is not included. Need to install a suitable OCXO or an external 10MHz signal for normal output.
- This product is only suitable for Raspberry Pi 4Bmotherboard. If you need to use other versions or output other frequencies, please contact customer service before placing an order.