|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$146.80||$143.81||$139.31||$133.32||Contact US|
YJ A1000 Amplifier Board 60W+60W Class A MJE15024/MJE15025 BD139/BD140 BC550B BC560B
- Uses original ON-MJE15024/MJE15025.
- The resistor uses a five-ring metal resistor, and the main loop adopts a five-ring metal film resistor with an accuracy of ±1%, which ensures a good signal-to-noise ratio of the whole machine.
- Capacitance adopts Weimar capacitor imported from Germany to ensure a steady stream of powerful power support.
- The PCB adopts 1.6mm thick double-sided plate, 2.0oz thick copper, and spray tin process to ensure good current performance. First-class PCB quality.
- The layout of the entire circuit board layout is quite rigorous and reasonable. The overall PCB trace uses a point grounding method. The power amplifier board is stable and reliable, and has a large output power; the sound is mellow and the sound field is open. Strong three-dimensional sense, strong and stable low-frequency sound, signal-to-noise ratio is very good, a wide dynamic range; clear details, excellent transient response, playing all kinds of music are comfortable, in the family's playback environment has a very good performance.
- This board is very easy to connect, as long as the configuration of a few parts can be assembled into a beautiful sound HIFI integrated power amplifier. It is ideal for audio enthusiasts to use.
- Board Size: single piece 260 x 132 x 28mm (including radiators and components)
- Input Power: 400W
- Output Power: the maximum class a output 60W
- Power: dual 24-26V transformer, recommended for each channel of 500W
- Static current: 500mA per tube
- Big Tube: ON-15024/15025
- Push Tube: NXP-BD139/BD140
- Canaliculus: Fairchild-BC550B BC560B
- Resistance: -5 ring 1% precision resistance
- Thin Film Capacitance: German WIMA MKP4
- Coupling Capacitance: German WIMA
- Thick Radiator: Oxidation brushed treatment
- 2 x Amplifier Boards
- The radiator for each plate should be more than 6kg.
- The contact surface between the radiator and the external radiator must be coated with a layer of thermal grease evenly. The thinner, the better.
- Screws should be tightened.