|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$102.70||$100.61||$97.46||$93.27||Contact US|
4PCS HobbyWing Pentium 40A Brushless Speed Controller ESC Built in BEC 5V/3A
- Output: Continuous 40A, Burst 60A up to 10 Secs.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
- BEC: 3A / 5V (Switch mode).
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
- (BLM: BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 55mm (L) * 28mm (W) * 12mm (H).
- Weight: 35g.
- Safety Arming Feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle Calibration: Throttle range can be configured to provide best throttle linearity, fully compatible with all market available transmitters.
- Brake Setting: brake enabled / brake disabled.
- Battery Type: Li-xx(Li-ion or LiPo) / Ni-xx(NiMh or NiCd).
- Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode): Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
- Low Voltage Cutoff Protection Threshold (Cutoff Threshold): low / medium / high.
- Start Mode: normal / soft / very soft.
- Timing: low / medium / high.
- Reset: reset all the programmable items to its default setting.
- Full Protection Features: Low voltage cutoff protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal lost protection.
- Military standard capacitor with extreme low resistance is used at voltage input section, this will increase the ability of prevention of unwanted RF Noise/ Interference during flying.
- Extreme low resistance PCB is used at power output section to get best current endurance capability.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
- Compatible with Hobbywing's Program Card.
- Intellectual property rights of our own