|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$8.73||$8.55||$8.29||$7.93||Contact US|
CJMCU-320 L3GD20H 3-Axis Gyroscope High Precision Sensor Module Development Board
- The L3GD20H is a low-power three-axis angular rate sensor.
- It includes a sensing element and an IC interface able to provide the measured angular rate to the external world through digital interface (I2C/SPI).
- The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by ST to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
- The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the sensing element characteristics.
- The L3GD20H has a full scale of ±245/±500/±2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user selectable bandwidth.
- The L3GD20H is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range from -40 C to +85 C.
- Wide supply voltage, 2.2 V to 3.6 V
- Wide extended operating temperature range (from -40deg C to 85 deg C)
- Low voltage compatible IOs, 1.8 V
- Low power consumption
- Embedded power-down
- Sleep mode
- Fast turn-on and wake-up
- Three selectable full scales up to 2000 dps
- 16 bit rate value data output
- 8 bit temperature data output
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 2 dedicated lines (1 interrupt, 1 data ready)
- User enable integrated high-pass filters
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded 32 levels of 16 bit data output FIFO
- High shock survivability
- ECOPACK RoHS and “Green” compliant
- 1 x Sensor Module