|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$6.39||$6.26||$6.06||$5.80||Contact US|
Inverting Buffer Design Stereo BTL Bridge Board XLR to Balanced Board DIY KIT
- Inverting buffer design two-channel BTL bridge board.
- No signal distortion, signal gain, no harm to the signal output.
- Two-channel geostrophic balance BTL-level board.
- Input ordinary two-channel signal RIN RGND LIN LGND.
- Output R + RGND R-L + LGND L-
- The balance can be set up with the ordinary two-channel amp (bridged) mono amplifier.
- Power increases four times (amplifier current output capacity sufficient)
- Connection: one channel (another channel)
- XLR balanced pre amp output + then the amplifier left channel input + output GND with amplifier two channel input GND
- (General the input to amplifier two channels are connected together by a channel GND).
- Preamp output - then the amplifier right channel input +
- Then the two-channel amplifier speakers to the amplifier left channel output + signal, then the speaker + client. Amplifier right-channel output - signal, then the speaker - side. (Non-equilibrium amplifier before connection is the left channel output + speakers to + left channel output to GND Speaker - Balanced Amplifier, the GND of the amplifier output is empty then.)