|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$29.78||$29.17||$28.26||$27.05||Contact US|
- Assembled Mono L15D-PRO IRS2092S Audio Amplifier Board 300W
- Using the main chip IRS2092S original import. As well as IR company digital audio MOSFET MOSFET IRFB4019.
- L15D-PRO based on IRAUDAMP7 IR company's original design, Using original master chip IRS2092S and IR company digital audio dedicated MOSFET FET IRFB4019,It has a small low distortion. Best match IRAUDAMP7 original same quality sound.
- Along with the latest development of semiconductor devices and circuit technology, now Class D audio amplifiers are widely used in TV/home entertainment, audio equipment and high-performance portable audio applications. High efficiency, low distortion, and excellent audio performance of Class D amplifiers are widely used in these emerging high power applications key drivers. However, if the output power MOSFET bridge circuit if you choose properly, these performance Class D amplifier will be greatly reduced, especially when the output power is relatively large. Therefore, to design the best performance of a Class D amplifier, the device designer to correctly understand the key parameters driving the speaker and how they affect the audio amplifier performance is critical.
- As we know, the class D amplifier is a switching amplifier that respectively, by a pulse width modulator (PWM), a power bridge circuit and a low-pass filter shown in Figure 1. To achieve the best performance of the amplifier, it is necessary to bridge the power switch is optimized, so that the power loss, delay time, voltage and current spikes are kept to a minimum. Thus, the amplifier in such designs, the use of the switch should have a low pressure drop, high speed switching times and low parasitic inductance. Although this switch has a variety of options, but has proven MOSFET switch is best for this type of amplifier due to its switching speed. Because it is the majority carrier devices, compared with the IGBT or BJT such devices, the switching time is faster. But to make the Class D amplifier to achieve the best performance, the selected MOSFET must be able to provide the lowest power, smallest delay and transient switching glitches.
- Considering the above parameters, IR companies, especially developed for the power MOSFET-IRFB4019 Class D audio amplifier applications, referred to as digital audio MOSFET. In order to improve its overall performance Class D audio amplifier, the design and size of a plurality of parameters were optimized.
- Supply voltage: DC + -35V to + -50V
- Power: 150W 8R THD <0.05%;300W 4R THD <0.06%
- Size(LxW):147x60 MM
- Power amplifier board comes with DC output cut off protection. Short circuit output protection.
- Overload protection.
- Bring their own thicker heat sink to get enough power. Can reach 300W 4R rated output power.
- The product comes with DC output cut protection,Short circuit output protection,Overload protection.With radiator to prepare sufficient power. You can reach 300W 4R rated output power.
- 1 x L15D-PRO IRS2092S Audio Amplifier Board