|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$46.05||$45.11||$43.70||$41.82||Contact US|
MinimOSD V2.1 OSD ARDUPILOT MEGA OSD New Version Support MAVLINK Protocal
- ATmega328P and Arduino download programming
- MAX7456 single color display
- FTDI compatible pins
- Standard 6pin ISP head
- 2 independant power supply part,with LED indicator
- 5V/12V 500ma power supply adjustable
- Size:0.7x1.7 inch
Using a GSC simultaneously
- MinimOSD's TX is NOT connected if there is also a "wireless serial link" in parallel (E.g.: XBee) in order to use a Ground Control Station simultaneously.
- To use a wireless serial link and MinimOSD at same time, you need to make an "Y" cable or prepare your APM IMU board to have a parallel "mirror" connection.
- Bellow is a picture of a nice solution using bent 20mm long male pin-headers.
This is a basic diagram for using the MinimOSD aboard:
OPTIONAL SETUP (for critical cooling conditions)
The second stage regulator from the OSD board gets too hot on 12V video setups. If your frame has not a good air flow for cooling the OSD board you may want to feed the OSD entirely from APM. Probably it will add some noises from servos, but you'll be more safe by this way: