|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$249.02||$243.94||$236.31||$226.15||Contact US|
Spartan RC AP-2000i CCPM Mixer & Flight Stabiliser
- Works with all PCM, PPM/FM and Spread Spectrum receivers and supports both digital and conventional servos.
- Hardware based 1800 position servo pulse sampling and regeneration for super smooth and jitter free movements.
- Enables the use of piezo gyros on cyclic for stabilising multi-bladed and flybarless helicopters.
- Precision electronic rotor phasing adjustment allowes setting up multi-bladed helicopters with ease.
- Easy configuration of all parameters via a simple LCD user interface.
- Separately purchased USB interface allows reprogramming the unit with new firmware releases available from our website. This universal interface works with all existing and future Spartan RC products.
- Operating voltage: 4 - 10 Volts, current draw <15mA
- Compact design measures: 55mm x 36mm x 13mm
- Weight: 25 grams
- Resolution: 1800 positions
- Swashplate types: 120deg, 140deg, 90deg CCPM (4 servo) and mechanically mixed.
- Rotor phasing: Adjustment range +/-90 degree range in 1 degree increments.
- Operating conditions: 0 to 50 deg C, 32 to 122 deg F, 20 to 85 % humidity not condensing.
- Storage: -20 to 70 deg C, -68 to 158 deg F, 20 to 90 % humidity not condensing.
- Designed particularly for the needs of scale flybar-less and aerial photography helicopters, the AP-2000i is one of the most advanced aeromodelling avionics products available today. At its heart there are three distinct devices all housed in the same package. Each of these can be individually enabled or disabled depending on the user requirements.
Advanced Flight Stabiliser
- The AP-2000i was designed for fast model recovery and yet smooth hover with particular attention to the needs of aerial photography applications. It supports both infrared horizon sensors as well as inertial sensors. Please contact us for further details and availability of these optional accessories. Availability and price of the inertial sensor TBA.
Digital Cyclic Ring
- Pioneered by Spartan RC the Digital Cyclic Ring technology eliminates swashplate binding at extreme diagonal stick deflections without resticting cyclic stick movement like its mechanical counterpart.
- The built in CCPM mixer is designed for achieving optimum mechanical geometry with particular attention to the special requirements of scale and flybar-less helicopters. It offers rotor phasing adjustment and individual servo endpoints, reversing and digital centre-point trims for all four servos.
- Spartan AP-2000i control unit
- 4x male-male servo cables
- Instruction Manual