|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$293.99||$287.99||$278.99||$266.99||Contact US|
XAircraft Multi-rotor Flying Control Standards Set (FC1212-P AHRS-S V2/MFCV2_STD)
- XAircraft FC1212-P XAircraft new generation designed for multi-rotor design of the flight controller. FC1212-P literal meaning of the Professional Flight Controller with 12In/12Out, with 12 inputs and 12 outputs of the professional version of the flight controller. The FC1212 itself does not have any sensor, it requires at least AHRS module with the attitude can really control the aircraft, such as self-balancing.
- XAircraft AHRS-S V2, AHRS-S, the second generation products. AHRS Attitude and Heading Reference System, abbreviations, and Attitude and Heading Reference System, its role is to carry out the calculation of the Attitude and Heading. FC (flight controllers) flight control AHRS provides attitude and heading, keep the complete flight posture, self-balancing, is the basis for all other flight control, the FC must be equipped with the AHRS to flight control.
FC1212-P Input (input) features:
- Input1 ~ Input5 the: common receiver input, to meet the basic flight and flight mode switch.
- Input6 ~ Input8: auxiliary function switch channels, turn on or off the electronic compass and car functions, such as Carefree, automatic return, etc.
- Input9: for PTZ pitch control channel is used to control the tilt of the head.
- Input10: PTZ shutter control channel can control the camera's shutter steering gear in order to trigger the camera shutter, and the implementation of focus, and shooting action.
- Support input11: the Futaba S.Bus protocol, can save a lot of cable, the wiring is more concise.
- Input12: to support PowerMonitor power management module, available data such as battery voltage, and a timely alarm.
FC1212-P Output (Output) features:
- Support 2 to 8 axes of the multi-rotor aircraft.
- The Output1 ~ Output8: can be configured to the steering gear or power transfer output. Such as the Blade (Tricopter) three motors and a tail servo, this time the Output1 ~ Output3 settings for the ESC output Output4 can be set to the steering gear output.
- Output9: head tilt steering gear output is used to control the movement of head tilt and automatic balance.
- Output10: head roll steering gear output for control PTZ roll movements as well as self-balancing.
- Output11: camera shutter servo output for the implementation of the shutter focus, and shooting action.
- Output12 Lamp output: for the Pilot, the Pilot Lamp according to the signal, flashing lights, buzzer alarm.
FC1212-P Port (port) features:
- Link Port: for connecting the PC Scheduling software to update the firmware, and Scheduling. When successfully connected to the software, FC1212 on the appropriate Link green light to start flashing.
~ The Port, the Port A, E, and five ports: used to connect the FC1212 subsidiary modules, such as AHRS, Autopilot, the OSD. 5 port like the USB port on your computer, the subsidiary modules (such as AHRS module) any plug received in any one of these five ports. When the module access, the corresponding light will grow brighter.
FC1212-P-compatible and supports the following modules and devices:
- AHRS-S V2 and AHRS-P
- USB Link
- Power Monitor
- Pilot Lamp
Name: XAircraft multi-rotor flying control standards set
- 1x FC1212-P flight control (weight: 25g)
- 1x AHRS-S V2, attitude sensors (Weight: 8.4g)
- Necessary wire, double sided tape