|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$18.15||$17.78||$17.22||$16.48||Contact US|
ZTW 20A ESC with BEC for Brushless Motor
ZTW ESC specially designed for Brushless, noninductive, triphase Motor. It adopts Micro Processor controlling technology, its compatibility, reliability and stability reach highly perfect level.
- Output: Continuous current 20A, instant current 30A
- Cell input: 2-4S LiPo or 5-12S NiMh/NiCa
- BEC output: 5V/2A (Linear voltage regulation)
- Size: 23mm*33mm*6mm
- Weight: 20g
2. Main features
- Extremely rotate speed supporting: Suit all the brushless motor
- Circle menu, operating easily
- Super balanced and accurate thro linearity
- Safety start function: The motor is no starting whatever the thro is at any position when the power is on
- Be protected when there is no signal from remote control
- Over temperature protection: 50% output when the temperature is over 110℃, when the temperature is 110℃ below resume all output
- Suit all the brushless motors on the market
3. Timing functions
- Brake setting: With brake, Non-brake. Default is non-brake.
- Cell: LiPo, NC. Default is 3S Lipo.
- Low voltage cutoff setting: Reduce output power gently, Turn off output immediately, Never monitor low voltage until the battery end. Default is reducing the output power gently when the voltage changes lower.
- Start mode: Super soft starting, Soft starting, Speed starting. Default is soft starting.
- Angel mode: Automatically select high or low angel, Low angel, High angel. Default is automatically select high/low angel.
- Working frequency: 8KHz/16KHz. Default is 8KHz.
- Helicopter mode: Helicopter off, Helicopter 1, Helicopter 2, Helicopter 3 (constant speed). Default is helicopter off.