|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$139.62||$136.77||$132.50||$126.80||Contact US|
18W Automatic Tape Dispenser Electric Adhesive Tape Cutter Cutting Machine 5-999mm FZ-209
- Cassette type of cutting parts can be removed and replaced easily. (Tape jamming can be also easily solved.)
- The housing made of ABS resin and its compact size makes it space-saving
- Two Operational Modes: switchable Automatic and Manual modes
- With automatic tape cutting machine, as long as the tape is pulled to the tape exit, the machine will automatically output the length of tape and cut it.
- Size indications can be easily seen by LED displays, and operations are simple, just pressing the button to set the length. (Setting limit: within 5mm to 999mm)
- Applications: Suitable for cellophane tape, kraft paper tape, cloth tape, double-sided tape, fiberglass tape, mask tape etc.
- Model Number: FZ-209
- Item Name: Electric Automatic Tape Dispenser
- Display: 3-digit LED, Unit: mm
- Operation Modes: Manual/Automatic Switchable
- Applicable Tape Width: 8-50 mm
- Tape Length Setting Range: 5-999mm Adjustable
- Suitable for Inner Diameter of Tape Roll: 76 mm/ 3’’
- Suitable for Outer Diameter of Tape Roll: Max 170 mm
- Drive: DC Motor for Tape Transfer and Cutting
- Power Supply: 220V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Rated Power: 18W
- Housing Material: ABS Resin
- Working Environment: 5℃to 40℃, ≤80%RH
- Size: 137 x 218 x 145 mm
- N.W.: 3.4kg
1. Do not leave the tape dispenser in direct sun light.
2. Do not drop the tape dispenser or subject it to heavy shocks.
3. Do not use volatile liquids such as thinner, benzine, etc. to clean the dispenser. But wipe it only with dry cloth.
4. Do not use the tape dispenser in humid or dusty place.
5. Do not insert bars or plates into the tape outlet (this could damage the blade).
6. Do not insert your fingers into the tape outlet.
- 1 x Automatic Tape Dispenser
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Tape Roller
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Retail Box
- Please note that adhesive tapes are not included in this product. Thank you!
- The following types of tape may affect the transfer or cause curling: viscous, black, highly transparent, thin, smooth, and static tapes.