|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$84.18||$82.46||$79.89||$76.45||Contact US|
APM2.6 915Mhz ArduPilot Flight Controller + Ublox 6M GPS w/ Compass+ PM+ 3DR Telemetry +OSD
APM2.6 and GPS
- This is the new APM 2.6 autopilot module. The sensors are exactly the same as with APM2.5+, however this version does not have an onboard compass, which makes this version ideal for use with multicopters and rovers.
- The APM 2.6 is a complete open source autopilot system and the bestselling technology that won the prestigious 2012 Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints. Available with top or side connectors.
- This revision of the board has no onboard compass, which is designed for vehicles (especially multicopters and rovers) where the compass should be placed as far from power and motor sources as possible to avoid magnetic interference. (On fixed wing aircraft it's often easier to mount APM far enough away from the motors and ESCs to avoid magnetic interference, so this is not as critical, but APM 2.6 gives more flexibility in that positioning and is a good choice for them, too). This is designed to be used with the 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass (see option below), so that the GPS/Compass unit can be mounted further from noise sources than APM itself.
- Arduino Compatible!
- Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6M module with Compass.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
Ublox NEO 6M GPS Features:
- Built-in compass GPS module
- Main chip: Ublox-6M
- With fast satellite searching speed and high precision
- Compatible with APM serial port and I2C port
- Includes round plastic shell and GPS support
915Mhz 3DR Radio Telemetry version:
- Band: 915MHz
- Power: 100mW
- Low noise filter: no
- Data transmission: Time division duplex hal
- Data encrypt support: no
- Ground communication distance: 300-800m
Mini Rev. 1.1 OSD Description:
- APM has an companion OSD board called Mini OSD. It reads all the MAVLink data in the APM telemetry stream and overlays it on the video stream if you're using an on-board camera and wireless video transmitter. This is useful if you're flying in First Person View (FPV) mode or don't want to use a laptop at the field to see your telemetry data in the Mission Planner.
Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM/Arduflyer, a RC receiver and accessories (GPS, Radio telemetry). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
APM Power Module:
- PM function: used for detecting battery voltage and current, flight control board receives these two signals, calculating battery remaining power, and remaining flying time
- This module has BEC function, can output 5.3V DC, max 3A continuous current, supply stable power for flight control board
- The signal cable connector adopts Japan original connector, making the connection reliable
- The APM 2.5 Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM 2.5 with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6-pos cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 2.25A from up to a 4S LiPo battery. The Power Module comes completely assembled with Deans connectors, and wrapped in shrink tubing for protection.
- Max input voltage: 28V
- Max current sensing: 90A
- Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
- Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 3A max
- 6-pos DF13 cable plugs directly to APM 2.5's 'PM' connector
- 1 x APM2.6 Board with Case
- 1 x Neo-6M GPS module with compass ic
- 1 x Mini Rev. 1.1 OSD
- 1 x Power Module (soldering Free)
- 1 x 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit 915Mhz
- 1 set x Cables set
- 1 x Shock Absorber