|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$334.87||$328.03||$317.78||$304.11||Contact US|
ARTNET 8-Port Ethernet DMX Node/Server 4096CH Light DMX Controller without Light Strip Control
* LAN<->DMX bidirectional transmission, following the V1.4 Art-Net 3 protocol
* Can be set to server mode (input DMX) and node mode (output DMX)
* 4096 channels (8 DMX lines, DMX512/1990 standard, 44Hz refresh rate)
* With 32-bit M4 for ARM, built-in high-speed network chip and 2pcs 10/100M adaptive network switch ports, it can be cascaded
* Users can modify IP and sub-net masks, port order, domains, etc.
* Photoelectric isolation drive signal output and built-in TVS protection circuit
* Support MCSWE sound and light synchronization software and support for MADRIX software
* Compatible with software that supports ART-NET function. It can be used as a physical console extender such as for MA, Tiger, etc.
* Using computer software to control lamps makes it intuitive and convenient, and there are many types of software
* Fast programming, and music synchronization control through MIDI signal
* Connect external physical console DMX signal to computer for 3D software simulation (software with Art-Net input function, such as for WYSIWYG, EasyView 3D, Lighting Studio, Arkaos and Resolume)
* With LCD panel, you can change IP, port sorting and other parameters, and it also supports official website software to change corresponding settings
* Using Mean Well high-stability power supply and all aluminum chassis with 1U size
* DMX signal output connector: XLR-D3F x 8
* Net weight: 1.4kg/3.1lb
* Product size: 48.2 x 13.6 x 4.4cm/19 x 5.4 x 1.7"
* ArtNet 4096ch 8-port DMX512 extender
* With imported gold-plated XLR socket for NEUTRIK, and each way has an indicator light
* Bidirectional, 8-way extender
* With an LCD display, and users can change the IP, mask, output and input mode, DMX refresh rate, and port order on the machine. It also supports software to change functions
Uses of the Product:
* Output DMX signals, using software for MADRIX, MagicQ, etc.;
* Input DMX signal: connect to DMX lighting console to control 3D lighting design software in the computer, for example, Pearl console connected to Wysiywg, Ssunlite's Easy View 3D software, etc.;
* Use with receivers to transmit network DMX signals. One network cable can transmit 256 DMX512 signals (DMX domain);
* Used with a receiver bridge, it can carry out long-range wireless DMX-512 signal transmission. The transmission distance can reach several kilometers;
* Used with the network optical fiber converter for the receiver, it can transmit DMX-512 signals over long distances;
* The network lighting console can be used as a console DMX output expander when used with the receiver.
I. Input DMX Signal: Connect a physical console to the computer, and then use 3D software to simulate the operation of the lights:
1. Support for WYSIWYG software to connect the physical console to enter the computer 3D simulation. Support professional lighting design software;
2. Free support for physical console to connect to Magic 3D Easy View software for Sunlite! Easy View 3D is an easy-to-use stage lighting scene simulation software! (2048 channel, Chinese, with tutorial);
3.Support China-made Lighting Studio professional lighting simulation software (users need to purchase a dongle on the official website).
II. Output DMX signal: use software to control the physical lamp to do the light show
1. Support MCSWE lighting console software to do sound and light synchronization;
2. Support for FreeStyler X2 (1024 channels), Chinese/English, supporting 3D. It can be used with MIDI software to achieve music synchronization effect. Comes with tutorials;
3. Support for Pearl 2004 simulator software (output DMX signal to control lights).
III. Support VJ software with ART-NET functions, such as for Resolume_Arena and Arkaos. It can be connected to a physical console to play video
1. Support physical consoles for Tiger Touch, MA and Flying Pig as extenders to output DMX signals;
2. Support software with ART-NET output/input function.
Versatile Lighting Software Controller:
* Two-way transmission: Art-Net to DMX512 and DMX512 to Art-Net
* It has two working modes: node mode and server mode. The two modes can be switched by the panel's dip switch. 1. The node mode receives ArtNet signals through the network cable and converts them into DMX512 (8-way) signals. 2. Server mode converts the DMX512 (8-way) signal to ArtNet signal and transmits it over the network cable.
* TT software requires the purchase of a dongle.
* You can connect it to your computer's network card via a network cable. It can also be connected to a laptop via a wireless router for Wifi control. You can also control the device via ArtNet lighting software on your phone and device for iPad.
* Support software for MAC systems, such as for MagicQ.
* As long as your software has Art-Net standard output/input functions, you can use it!
* Default IP is: 192. 168. 1. 100 / 101. Sub-net mask: 255. 255. 255. 0 (You can modify the IP by yourself).
List of Free Lighting Software:
* For Abuelites, PC_DIMMER, FreeStyler, MagicQ, DMXControl, DMatriX, Magic Easy 3D View, etc.
* For Freestyler Chinese version X2, 1024 channels
* For MagicQ supporting 2048 channels;
* For DMatriX (similar to software for MADRIX but for LED playing).
Supported Business Software:
* For Lighting Studio, TT, MAonPC, MADRIX, etc.
* Users can download the free software for MADRIX on the official website. The software can be used for testing. However, users have to go to the official website to buy a USB dongle to remove the restriction of turning off the output signal at every other time.
* For WYSIWYG;
* For TT6.1.
* 1 x Controller
* 1 x Power cable
* Please prepare XLR adapter by yourselves.