|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$171.40||$167.90||$162.66||$155.66||Contact US|
Hamgeek 15-2700MHz Handheld Spectrum Analyzer Oscilloscope with Backlit LCD Display 2 Antenna Ports
This is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer from Hamgeek. It is an affordable tool for work in all popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost.
It can be used outdoors and indoors, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model includes a WSUB1G baseline unit plus an RFEMWSUB3G expansion module conveniently assembled and tested. Hamgeek spectrum analyzer is designed with two SMA connectors and comes with one antenna. Additional, specific band antennas may be needed to cover efficiently some of the frequencies supported.
These two models offer the wide band coverage of the WSUB3G module, together with the highest sensitivity and quick response of the WSUB1G model for the popular sub-1GHz frequencies.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Hamgeek spectrum analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades are available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo can be used continuously for over 16 hours. Rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client open source
- Can be extended with internal expansion modules for additional band and functionality
- Wide band coverage to all popular RF frequencies, from 15MHz to 2.7GHz. This include very interesting frequency areas such as 2m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF, FM radio, GPS, WiFi and WiMax, Bluetooth, etc.
- Firmware: delivered with upgraded firmware v02.00. Some of the features and operation accuracy will be improved in upcoming lifetime free firmware revisions
- Item name: Hamgeek spectrum analyzer
- Frequency band: 15-2700 MHz
- Frequency span: 112KHz-600MHz
- Graphics LCD: 128x64 pixels, enabling great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client: supports for Windows XP/Vista/Win7, 32bit and 64bit
- Backlight: for great indoor visibility
- 2 standard SMA 50Ω connectors
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: Left SMA port (WSUB1G): -115dBm to 0dBm; Right SMA port (WSUB3G): -110dBm to -10dBm
- Absolute maximum input power: Left SMA port (WSUB1G): +5dBm; Right SMA port (WSUB3G): +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): ±10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): ±6dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 3Khz to 600Khz
- Weight: 185g/0.4lb
- Size: 113 x 70 x 25mm/4.4 x 2.8 x 1"
- 1 x Spectrum Analyzer
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x User manual
- It does not include RF Generator functionality, only spectrum analyzer functionality is available.