|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$181.76||$178.05||$172.49||$165.07||Contact US|
Holybro Pixhawk 2.4.6 Flight Controller BOM Open Source 2M Memory fmuv3 Supports APM/PX4 w/ M8N GPS
• Advanced 32 bit ARM Cortex® M4 Processor running NuttX RTOS.
• 14 PWM/servo outputs (8 with failsafe and manual override, 6 auxiliary, high-power compatible).
• Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN).
• Integrated backup system for in-flight recovery and manual override with dedicated processor and stand-alone power supply.
• Backup system integrates mixing, providing consistent autopilot and manual override mixing modes.
• Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover.
• External safety button for easy motor activation.
• Multicolor LED indicator.
• High-power, multi-tone piezo audio indicator.
• MicroSD card for long-time high-rate logging.
• Super precise digital GPS with compass.
• Telemetry with OSD (433Mhz/915Mhz).
Input Voltage: 2~12S (7.4~51V)
32-bit STM32F427 Cortex M4 core with FPU
168 MHz/256 KB RAM/2 MB Flash
32 bit STM32F103 failsafe co-processor
ST Micro L3GD20 3-axis 16-bit gyroscope
ST Micro LSM303D 3-axis 14-bit accelerometer / magnetometer
Invensense MPU 6000 3-axis accelerometer/gyroscope
MEAS MS5611 barometer
-5x UART (serial ports), one high-power capable, 2x with HW flow control
-Spektrum DSM / DSM2 / DSM-X® Satellite compatible input up to DX8 (DX9 and above not supported)
-Futaba S.BUS® compatible input and output
-PPM sum signal
-RSSI (PWM or voltage) input
-3.3 and 6.6V ADC inputs
-External microUSB port
PCB Current: total 120A outputs (MAX)
UBEC input voltage : 7~51v (2~12s LiPo)
Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC
Switching regulator outputs 5.2V and 3A max
6-pos Molex cable plugs directly to APM/Pix32's 'PM' connector
6-pos GH cable plugs directly to Pixhawk4/Pixhawk4 mini 'PM' connector
We developed this new GPS for you to work with Pix32（PX4_2.4.6）. It has UBLOX M8N module on it, as well as IST8310 compass and tri-colored LED indicator. Also the Safety switch on it will make the connection more convenient and simple.
-1 x Flight Controller
-1 x 10s Power Module
-1 x M8N Safety Switch Button
-1 x Buzzer
-1 x 4p to 4p Cable (I2C)
-1 x 6p to 6p Cable (Power)
-3 x ARM Rover
-1 x TF Card Reader
-1 x I2C Splitter Board
-4 x Damping Foam
-1 x Dupont Cable
-1 x Micro USB Cable