|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$113.53||$111.22||$107.74||$103.11||Contact US|
JYR-8010 400W Eight Band Amateur Shortwave End Fed Antenna 1:64 Balun for 10/12/15/17/20/30/40/80 Meter Wave
- Adopting the famous 63 x 38 x 20mm large magnetic ring, and the radiator is made of 2.5 square thin wire. The parameters of Balun are optimized, resulting in lower insertion loss and standing wave, and impedance closer to 50 ohms.
- The antenna with a single end feed is called an end fed antenna. The Balun has a radiator on one side and empty on the other side. This structure of the antenna is very convenient for installation. As long as both sides are pulled with ropes, the radiator and the Balun should be at least 3 meters away from all objects. It can be pulled horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, and the Balun can be installed from top to bottom, concealed, especially suitable for rapid installation in cities and outdoors.
- When purchasing this antenna, please ensure that the installation space is above 45 meters, and try to install it in a high and open area to ensure excellent parameters and effects.
- Configuration: 2.5 square 40m wire, 20m rope, 1:64 Balun
- Using waveband: 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 30, 40, 80 meter wave
- Withstand power: SSB < 400W, CW < 300W, FT8 <150W
- Gain: the 8 wave bands exceed the positive V and negative V of the induction type
- 1 x Set of End Fed Antenna