|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$58.69||$57.49||$55.70||$53.30||Contact US|
JYR4010-60W Low Power Shortwave Antenna 4 Band End-fed Antenna with 1:64 Balun for 10/15/20/40 Meter Wave
- Adopting the famous 38x19x13mm large magnetic ring, and the radiator is made of 1.5 square tinned wire for Teflon. The parameters of Balun are optimized, resulting in lower insertion loss and standing wave, and impedance closer to 50 ohms.
- The antenna with a single end feed is called an end fed antenna. The Balun has a radiator on one side and empty on the other side. This structure of the antenna is very convenient for installation. As long as both sides are pulled with ropes, the radiator and the Balun should be at least 3 meters away from all objects. It can be pulled horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, and the Balun can be installed from top to bottom, concealed, especially suitable for rapid installation in cities and outdoors.
- Configuration: 1.5 square 20m wire, 20m rope, 1:64 Balun
- Using waveband: 10, 15, 20, 40 meter wave
- Withstand power: SSB < 60W, CW < 40W, FT8 < 30W
- Gain: the 10/15/20 meter waves exceed the positive V and negative V of the induction type, while the 40 meter wave is equivalent to it.
- 1 x Set of End Fed Antenna