|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$88.42||$86.61||$83.90||$80.30||Contact US|
LB02A Multifunction Process Calibrator for Frequency RTD TC mV mA Calibration
- Pocket portable shell: 120x76x30mm, put it into your pocket, save energy, save cost, very convenient to carry.
- High accuracy 0.025%+1/2 digits, high reliability and stability.
- Have full-function operating mode, user can enter any value through digits buttons, the calibrator can output signal directly.
- Signal output simulation and measurement: 0-10KHz frequency, 4-20mA source or passive signal, 0-11V, 0-110mV, 20-400Ω, standard R, E, S, K, J, B, T, N type thermocouple, PT100, CU50, 24V outputs, etc.
- Very suitable and convenient to use it in indoors or outside industrial site.
- High resolution color LCD display, have back light for different lighting conditions, large screen clear display.
- Can be used as signal generator, frequency calibrator, multifunction process calibrator and simple digital multimeter.
- Have description in Hz, V, mV, mA, RTD, TC, Step, and Ω keys, it enables user to operate it easily.
- Precision AD, DA, reference voltage chips, OP circuits are used to ensure high accuracy, high performance and stability.
- Using 4 units of PPTC and a quick-break fuse to protect the instrument from damages caused by high voltage.
- DC Current Voltage frequency signal source output simulation and calibration.
- Transmitter signal output simulation
- Temperature signal source output simulation and calibration.
- RTD CU50 PT100 signal data measurement and acquisition.
- Valve, PLC, DCS signal adjustment and calibration.
- Meters and instruments signal calibration, etc.
- 1 x Multifunction Process Calibrator
- 1 x Pen Probe
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Meter Bag
- 1 x User Manual