|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$22.46||$22.00||$21.32||$20.40||Contact US|
LT3045 LT3094 Linear Voltage Regulator Low Noise RF Linear Power Supply Module Output Voltage ±5V
There are ±5V, ±9V, ±12V, ±15V output voltages available for power supply module. The output voltage of this module is ±5V.
- The interfaces of the module are clear and its performance is stable. Please perform functional verification in the corresponding experimental conditions based on the product details.
- The basic parameters of this module are offered below. Schematic diagrams and engineering files are not provided. Buyers can consult customer service if they have operational problems.
- Before using the module, please read the product details carefully to understand the power supply and usage restrictions to avoid damage to the module due to improper operation.
- All the modules have been tested before delivery.
KW_ 3045&94 is developed with LT3045 & LT3094 high-performance low differential pressure linear regulator chip, which can provide designers with a complete solution for high-precision power supply simulation applications. These LDOs have ultra-high PSRR performance, extremely low output noise, and are designed for noise-sensitive applications (such as PLL, VCO, mixer, low noise amplifier (LNA), power amplifier (PA), precision operational amplifier, ADC , DAC and other high-performance analog circuits) power supply.
- Module model: KW_ 3045&94
- Module type: linear regulator buck
- Input voltage: ±20V (MAX.)
- Output voltage: 4 versions (±5V, ±9V, ±12V, ±15V)
- Output current: ±500mA(MAX.)
- Input and output pressure difference: <500mV
- Output power: ±6W (±12V/±0.5A) (for reference only)
- Load adjustment rate: ±0.5%
- Voltage adjustment rate: ±1%
- Static power consumption: 6mA (Mostly the power consumption of LED power indicator)
- Switching frequency: none (linear power supply does not have this parameter)
- Output ripple: better than 1mV (no load)
- Module noise: 0.8µVRMS (10Hz-100kHz)
- Module PSRR: positive voltage: 76dB at 1MHz, negative voltage: 74dB at 1MHz
- Module enable: none
- Module protection: none (no reverse connection protection, no fuse)
- Module features: multiple (positive and negative output; ultra-low noise, ultra-low ripple; with input power indicator)
- Module applications: multiple (precision operational amplifiers, high-speed/high-precision data converters, RF circuit power supply, etc.)
- Module weight: 45g; with heat sink
- Module size: 50 x 30 x 24.5 mm (LxWxH) (with heat sink)
- Module heat dissipation: the greater the load, the greater the heat
- Working temperature: -40 to 85℃ (industrial grade)
- Module interface: XH2.54-4P
- 1 x Set of Linear Power Supply Module
Note: Other items pictured are not included, for demonstration purposes only.
- The module has no reverse connection and over-voltage protection, please check carefully and then power on the power supply, otherwise the module will be damaged.
- Linear power supply heating is mainly determined by output voltage difference and load current. Please select and use the power supply module reasonably. Generally, a margin of 30% is required.
- It is a step-down module, input voltage needs to be greater than output voltage by more than 1V to stabilize the output.
- The module heats up during use, please increase heat dissipation accessories according to the actual situation. When use with a large load, please appropriately add heat sink.
- When using the module, it is recommended to add 100uF or larger electrolytic capacitors to input and output terminals. Pay attention to the polarity of the positive and negative power supplies when adding capacitance. When using an electrolytic capacitor with a negative power supply, the positive electrode of the capacitor is connected to GND, and the negative electrode of the capacitor is connected to the negative electrode of the module output.
- It is recommended to match our transformer and rectifier filter module to form a precision power supply. If necessary, please contact us.
Q1: Can the module be powered by a single power supply?
A1: No. The module must use dual power supplies to normally output positive and negative voltages.
Q2: Can the module supply power to audio equipment?
A2: This power module is a high-quality power module, designed to power radio frequency equipment and high-end audio equipment.
Q3: Why can't I test the nominal ripple parameters? The measured ripple is relatively large.
A3: First, you need to have a correct measurement method. You can check the power ripple measurement method on the Internet. Secondly, the linear power supply can only suppress the ripple noise of input signal, but not infinitely. If you are using a switching power supply input, the noise is large, then the linear power supply can not play an important role. Therefore, the general linear power input is rectified and filtered through the converter. We have a complete set of transformer rectification and filtering linear power solutions and modules. If necessary, please contact us.