|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$96.27||$94.30||$91.35||$87.42||Contact US|
MEBAY DC42S Genset Controller Genset Control Module Panel with Mains Monitoring and AMF
This series controller is specialized for Diesel / Gasoline / Gas Genset Start, Stop, Parameters monitoring, faults-checking as well as data setting.
2.8-inch LCD screen display with brand new UI design is adapted in this controller that the relative failures can be displayed directly. All the parameters can be displayed by simulated indicators and words. Besides, LCD screen can display various faults in the same time that the genset will be stopped once it can't work smoothly.
There are Chinese/English interface options, more language can be set according to user's request. All the parameters can be configured through the front face buttons or use programmable interface by RS485 (optional) or USB to adjust via PC. It can be widely applied for all kinds of automatic control system of gensets.
There are 4 Models under DC4xS series.
* DC40S: Used for single machine automation. Start/Stop through remote start signal.
* DC40SR: Based on DC40S, it adds RS485 port.
* DC42S: Based on DC40S, it adds Mains monitoring and AMF (Mains/Generator automatic switching control), especially suitable for the automation system composed by mains and genset.
* DC42SR: Based on DC42S, it adds RS485 port.
DC40S and DC42S comes without RS485 interface. If the version with RS485 interface is needed, please contact us to pay for extra costs.
- Dual core 32bit high performance single chip microcomputer
- 2.8" 240*128 high-resolution LCD screen, available in 6 languages, user's language set if necessary
- Indicator and number display through UI surface
- Acrylic material is adapted to protect the screen
- Silicone panels
- USB Port: parameters can be set even without power through USB port to monitor in real time
- With RS485 communication port (optional), it can achieve "Three Remote" functions via MODBUS protocol
- Various kinds of parameters display
- Input/output function, status can be shown directly
- Real time clock inside: preset time operate and auto maintenance is available. Genset working plan can be set as per week or month.
- Maintenance countdown function, can set maintenance time or date
- The black box function can save the relevant parameters of the unit when the fault alarm occurs in real time, and it is convenient to find the cause of the fault
- Totally 6 relay's output, among which 4 relay output can be self-configurable, each relay can be set as max 20 functions
- With 4 switches input, up to 20 functions optional
- 3 sensor simulation input connectors, the oil pressure sensor is compatible with voltage signal input, and various display units can be configured
- Battery charging control function,which can protect the battery according to battery voltage status
- Sensor can be self-defined by front face button or PC software
- Adapt to 3P4W, 1P2W, 2P3W (120V/240V, 50/60HZ)
- Various of crank conditions (RPM, Frequency, Oil Pressure) can be chosen
- Control Protection: Automatic Start/Stop of genset, load transfer (ATS control) and perfect failure display and protection
- Standard water-proof rubber gasket. The waterproof level can reach IP54
- Module design: All the connections are adapted with European connectors so that installation, connection, repair and replacement can be more easily
- Engine RPM
- Engine oil pressure
- Engine temperature
- Engine fuel level
- Engine battery voltage
- Charging voltage
- Mains Frequency (only for DC42S)
- Mains phase voltage L-N (only for DC42S)
- Mains phase voltage L-L (only for DC42S)
- Generator 3 Phase voltage L-N
- Generator 3 Phase voltage L-L
- Generator 3 phase current A
- Generator Frequency Hz
- Generator Power Factor COS φ
- Generator active power KW
- Generator apparent power KVA
- Generator reactive power KVar
- Real-time load rate %
- Current load rate %
- Average loading rate %
- Current consumption KWH
- Total consumption KWH
- Total Crank times
- Cumulative power on time of controller
- Current running time
- Total running time
- Maintenance notice
- Switches input status display
- Output status display of relays
- Current date and time
- Over speed
- Under speed
- Low oil pressure
- High temperature
- Low fuel level
- External emergency alarm
- D+ open
- RPM Lost
- Sensor Open
- Over Frequency
- Under Frequency
- Over voltage
- Under voltage
- Over current
- Non-balance of current
- Over power
- Maintenance expire
- Low water level alarm
- Emergency Stop
- Crank failure
- Battery over voltage
- Battery under voltage
- The charger fails to charge
- Charger charging failure
- Stop Failure
- 1 x Genset Controller
- Battery is not included.