|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$38.73||$37.94||$36.75||$35.17||Contact US|
MPT-7210A MPPT Solar Charge Controller 10A IN DC12-60V OUT DC15-90V Max. 600W 1.8" Color Screen
- Can be used to charge 24V / 36V / 48V / 60V / 72V battery pack (Battery is not included). Output voltage and current can be set according to your needs.
- Innovative MPPT technology and high tracking efficiency improve the generated energy.
- High-speed and high-performance design great for solar charging use.
- Excellent Heat Dissipation Capability: Adopts advanced fan temperature control technology and heat sink for quick control of heat.
- Aluminum alloy housing makes it durable for use.
- Simple Operation Interface: Colorful LCD screen displays voltage, current, power, charging status and the like.
- Working Modes: Selectable MPPT and DC-DC (MPPT for photovoltaic panels application and DC-DC for boost power supply).
- Charging Application: Suitable for lithium batteries and other batteries (Batteries are not included). Built-in 20 groups of data for user to set and store.
- Max. output power 600W makes it suitable for 100W - 600W solar panels.
- Reverse Connecting Protection: MOS reverse connecting protection circuit at the input and output end effectively protects the controller and your device.
- Overload Protection: The controller will automatically cut off circuit if overload.
- Model No.: MPT-7210A
- Input Voltage: DC 12 to 60V
- Output Voltage: DC 15 to 90V
- Output Current: 0 to 10A
- Output Power: 0 to 600W
- Settable Resolution of Output Voltage: 10mV
- Settable Resolution of Output Current: 10mA
- Conversion Efficiency: 85%
- Accuracy of Displayed Voltage & Current: 10mV, 10mA
- Heat Dissipation Way: On-board Heat Sink + Air Cooling
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 60℃
- Size: 131 x 96 x 55mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 400g
- 1 x MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 1 x Instructions