|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$914.05||$895.39||$867.41||$830.10||Contact US|
Omni Wheel ROS Car Robotic Car with Depth Camera SLAMTEC A1 ROS Master for Jetson nano 4GB (A02)
Version Introduction (Omni Wheel ROS Car):
It boasts classic three-wheel omnidirectional structure/metal omnidirectional wheels.
It is including wireless controller, car chassis, STM32 controller, charger, ROS master for Jetson nano (A02), laser radar, and depth camera.
* Photoelectric encoder
* Lidar navigation
* 3d visual navigation
* Omni-directional driven wheel
* Free mechanical design
* FM lidar
* Camera with adjustable angle
* Patented product
* Built-in PID controller
* CAN/Serial control
* ROS operating system
* For FreeRTOS system
* Provide video tutorials
* Provide development manual
High-Precision Photoelectric Encoder:
Upgraded 500-line high-precision AB-phase photoelectric encoder. Its accuracy is more than 38 times that of Hall encoders offered by other producers. The low-speed navigation performance of a car equipped with a photoelectric encoder is very good.
* Rated voltage: 12V
* Rated power: 4.32W
* Motor type: permanent magnet brush
* Locked-rotor current: 2.8A
* Locked-rotor torque: 10kgf.cm
* Rated current: 360mA
* Rated torque: 1.0kgf.cm
* Speed before deceleration: 11000rpm
* Speed after deceleration: 366±10rpm
* Reduction ratio: 1:30
* Output shaft: diameter 6mm, D-shaft eccentric shaft
* Type: photoelectric encoder
* Number of lines: 500*30 (measured with the output shaft of the reducer)
* Power supply: 3.3~5V
* Interface type: XH2.54
* Featured function: Built-in pull-up shaping; STM32 encoder interface mode can be counted by hardware
Camera Angle can be Greatly Adjusted:
When it is in line patrol, following, and visual SLAM modes, the camera can be adjusted to the appropriate angle, and it will not block the view of the car.
APP for Bluetooth & WiFi (for Android and IOS):
1. Support gravity sensor remote control and two-hand button remote control mode
2. Support 5-channel waveform display interface, you can view the waveform at any time without a data cable
3. Support 9-channel parameter adjustment interface and PID parameter online adjustment
4. Optimize electric quantity alarm mechanism, and the APP accurately pushes low-voltage alarm notifications
5. Support for BLE Bluetooth 4.0 module
Video Tutorials and Development Manuals Provided:
Robot Function List (Only partial functions listed below, equipped with corresponding tutorials):
* Low-level ROS serial communication
* Reserved CAN communication interface
* IMU and odometer data feedback
* Voltage detection and voltage alarm
* ICM20948 sensor
* Support serial port one-click download
* AI radar frequency stepless adjustment
* Gyro zero drift clear
* Keyboard Node Control
* APP gravity sensor control
* APP adjusts PID parameters
* Dynamic obstacle avoidance
* Fixed-point navigation and multi-point navigation of robots
* TEB and DWA path planning
* ROS APP image transmission and control
* Web browser displays the image from camera
* Lidar mapping navigation
* Rtab pure visual mapping navigation
* Rtab vision + radar mapping navigation
* For Gmapping mapping
* For Hector mapping
* For Karto mapping
* For Cartographer mapping
* For Tensorflow object recognition
* Lidar to follow
* Deep vision follow
* KCF follows
* AR tag recognition
* RGB visual line patrol (with radar obstacle avoidance)
* ROS APP mapping
* ROS APP navigation
* RRT self-construction map
* Multi-robot formation
* For YOLO object recognition (NEW)
* For YOLO gesture recognition (NEW)
* For YOLO traffic sign recognition (NEW)
* Gesture control (NEW)
The board is developed and designed for smart cars and ROS. One board can control a variety of current mainstream robot chassis using Ackerman, differential, Mecanum wheel, omnidirectional wheel, track, etc., providing corresponding codes. The main board can communicate with the outside world through serial port or CAN, and provides a 5V 5A interface to supply power to boards such as for Raspberry Pi or Jetson nano. Full open source code and protocol are provided.
Our Underlying Master:
* Main control chip: 100-pin STM32, good expansion performance
* RC remote controller interface: support
* IMU chip: nine-axis ICM20948
* Download: Serial port one-click download or support SWD interface download
* 5V power supply: dual 5V 5A
* CAN interface: reserved
* Linear CCD interface: reserved
* Electromagnetic patrol line interface: reserved
* GPIO reserved: dozens
* Attention: ICM20948 is a brand new high precision IMU chip. It is several times more accurate than the old MPU6050.
1. Rtab Map Vision and Lidar Mapping Navigation: Support for visual SLAM, gmapping, hector, karto, Google Cartographer and other algorithms to create maps. Support fixed-point navigation and multi-point navigation.
2. Laser Radar Follow: Laser radar can follow all directions, and can follow any object including people.
3. Depth Camera Follow: Through the camera, you can measure the distance to the front object and follow.
4. Visual Line Inspection: The camera can be navigated by sticking lines. General electrical tape can be used, the color of the line can be blue, black, red, green, yellow, etc.
5. Support APP Control, View Images, Map Creation, and Navigation: Mapping and 2D navigation functions are realized through the ROSAPP of the mobile phone.
6. RRT Autonomous Exploration and Mapping: No need to manually control the car, using the RRT algorithm to autonomously complete the exploration map, save the map, and return to the starting point.
7. Multiple Robotic Car Formations: Multiple robot cars work together, and support distributed formation control and single-point and multi-point navigation
8. Wireless Controller For PS2: Mainboard reserved controller receiver socket for PS2. You can use the remote controller to control the speed and steering, and you can steplessly adjust the speed through the joystick.
9. Support ROS2. The car is equipped with ROS1 by default, and provides ROS2 mirroring and video tutorials. After receiving the product, you can update the image and switch to ROS2 by yourselves. At present, ROS2 can realize the following functions: keyboard node control, lidar follow, visual line inspection and 2D navigation. Support for slam_toolbox, slam_g mapping and cartographer mapping.
* Drive structure: three-wheel omnidirectional structure
* Wheel: 60mm/2.4" metal omni wheel
* Servo: None
* Car weight: 2.18KG/4.8LB
* Load capacity: 3KG/6.6LB
* Max.speed: 0.84m/s
* Motor: MG513 motor
* Encoder: 500line AB phase high precision photoelectric encoder
* Control method: APP, wireless controller for PS2, CAN, serial port, etc.
* STM32 master: STM32F407VET6
* Laser Radar: SLAMTEC A1
* ROS master: Jetson nano 4GB
* Depth camera: Camera for ORBBEC Astra
* IMU sensor: ICM20948 (three-axis gyroscope + three-axis accelerometer + three-axis magnetometer)
* Operating system: STM32 is equipped with FreeRTOS; ROS is equipped with ubuntu18.04+melodic
* Materials: A full range of development manuals, video tutorials, ROS source code, STM32 source code and ROS image
ROS Master for Jetson Nano:
* CPU: for ARM Cortex-A57 64-bit at 1.43GHz (quad core)
* GPU: for 128-core Maxwell at 921MHz
* Memory: 4GB 64-bit LPDDR4 at 1600MHz | 25.6GB/s
* USB interface: 4*USB3.0
* Video Input: MIPI CSI
* Video output: 2*HDMI 2.0/DP 1.2/eDP1.2 | 2*MIPI DSI
* Video Encoding: H.264/H.265 (4Kp30)
* Video decoding: H.264/H.265 (4Kp60, 2*4K p30)
* Onboard Storage: 64G MicroSD Card
* Network Interface: Gigabit Ethernet/M.2 Key E
* Number of GPIO pins: 40
* Rated power: 5W/10W modes
* Power input: 5V
Board for 4GB Jetson nano A02:
* Compared with B01, A02 version has only one CSI port to connect CSI camera.
Depth Camera for ORBBEC Astra:
* Depth Resolution: Up to 640x480
* RGB frame rate and resolution: up to 640x480
* Field of view (HxV) of RGB sensor: 63.1°x49.4°
* Field of view (HxV) of depth sensor: 58.4°x45.5°
* Monocular/binocular structured light: monocular structured light + monocular RGB
* Depth Frame Rate: 640x480 at 30fps
* RGB frame rate: 640x480 at 30fps
* Depth range: 0.6-4m/2-13.1ft
* Dimensions (Dia.xH): 165 x 40 x 30mm/6.5 x 1.6 x 1.2"
* Data transmission interface: USB2.0 and above
* CAN: The mobile platform can receive commands from CAN port, or send its own data (odometer and IMU) through the CAN port.
* Serial port: The mobile platform can receive commands from serial port and send its own data (odometer and IMU) through the serial port.
* USB interface: used to connect to a computer, download the program with one key, and receive the command control sent by the computer and send its own data (odometer and IMU) to the serial port.
* Bluetooth (or wifi): can send its own information to APP, receive APP remote control commands, and adjust PID parameters.
* For PS2 interface: Provide socket for PS2 controller and code; plug and play.
* SWD interface: Provide SWD interface for online debugging.
* The data is completely open source and supports secondary development
* Provide ROS source code package, which can help you quickly connect the car to ROS system, and provide technical support for STM32, ROS, Linux, and SLAM
* Provide abundant ROS introductory manuals
* With code-level ROS development manual
* With starter manual for gazebo
* Provide ROS wiki introductory video tutorial
* Robotic arm tutorial Video for moveit
* ROS SLAM principle and algorithm detailed video tutorial
* ROS basic video tutorial
* STM32 underlying source code and ROS communication video tutorial
* ROS basic tutorial for Ubuntu
* ROS function development code-level video tutorial
* Video tutorials on motors, servos, PID, etc.
Omni Wheel Version's Chassis:
* 12V30F MG513 motors x 3
* 37 Motor brackets x 3
* 60mm aluminum alloy omnidirectional wheels x 3
* Clamping couplings x 3
* Car aluminum alloy base board x 1
* Car aluminum alloy upper board x 1
* Standard parts and some connecting parts
Electronic Control Part:
* STM32F407VET6 integrated mainboard x 1
* Bluetooth module x 1
* OLED display x 1
* Charger x 1
* Data download cable x 1
* ROS host x 1
* Lidar x 1
* High-speed memory card and card reader x 1
* Wireless controller for PS2 x 1
* Large metal heat sink (for Jetson nano) x 1
* Several wires
* Depth camera and its angle adjustment mechanism x 1
* Battery is not included. 12V 9800mAh battery with T type discharge plug is recommended.
* It is assembled.