|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$68.17||$66.78||$64.69||$61.91||Contact US|
PDC100 100Wx2 Bluetooth 5.0 Amplifier Decoder Digital Power Amp Assembled For Coaxial Optical Fiber
PDC100 is a new generation of home digital power amplifier, which is fundamentally different from general digital power amplifiers. It uses all-digital I2S data to connect directly inside, no need for analog data to bring sound quality loss and interference, so distortion is very low. All channels are lossless, coaxial and optical fiber support 192K-24BIT sampling, so its sound is very transparent and detailed, and sound field performance is excellent. With all aluminum alloy shell, it is very luxurious and beautiful.
Core module adopts the new generation power amplifier chip TPA3126D2, which is an upgraded product of TPA3116. High frequency distortion is reduced by more than 5 times, and high frequency distortion is 0.003% under high power. The level of detail is better, and the vocals are better.
Power supply is not included, please purchase separately. Its power interface is 5.5-2.5MM, voltage is 12-25V, and current is above 4A. If you have an idle laptop power supply, you don’t need to buy a power supply. If it has the corresponding interface size as our interface, then you can just use it. It can also be used with vehicles' 12-24V power supply as a car power amp.
The amplifier supports coaxial, optical fiber, USB and Bluetooth inputs, not for analog input.
- 10A large volume and large current shielded and sealed output inductor, with very low loss, so low-frequency sound is very full and high-frequency sound penetration is very good
- QCC3034 Bluetooth receiver module, true Bluetooth 5.0, accuracy equivalent to that of CSR8675, for APTX and APTX-HD, 24BIT data transmission
- Bluetooth 5.0 has a more stable connection than 4.2, longer transmission distance, and power consumption is only half of 4.2 version. Easily connect various mobile phones, computers, and tablets. True lossless transmission, pure sound quality at CD level
- Using 5.0 version Bluetooth chip to achieve faster transmission speed, more stable signal and lower power consumption. At the same time, it reduces call delay problem in 4.2 and below. Low power consumption, long operation time.
- Hardware decoding supports SBC, AAC, A2DP, AVRCP. Support WAV, FLAC, MP3, APE.
- AK4118 is a very small jitter receiver chip, much better than AK4113 and CS8416. Use it as a front-end coaxial receiver to receive 24-bit 192k sampling rate signal.
- SNR 112db, distortion -93db, direct output 2.1VRMS audio voltage, high frequency sound without glitch, low frequency sound full, good dive. Better than ES9023, PCM5102 chip, its performance close to that of PCM794
- Output power: 100W+100W (4 ohms); 60W+60W (8 ohms)
- Load impedance: 4-8 ohm
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Frequency response: 20HZ-30KHZ
- Distortion: 0.05%
- Power range: DC 12V-25V; interface 5.5/2.5mm
- Output interface: crystal speaker terminal (Can be clamped or connected to banana)
- Input interface: Bluetooth, USB, coaxial, optical fiber
- Coaxial, optical fiber support format: PCM192K-24BIT
- Bluetooth support protocol: For APTX, APTX-HD, ACC, etc.
- Power amplifier chip: TPA3126x2pcs (dual core) (TPA3126 is an upgraded version of TPA3116, with lower distortion and better sound quality)
- Bluetooth chip: QCC3034
- Coaxial fiber receiving chip: AK4118AEQ
- Decoding chip: PCM5102A
- Op Amp Chip: NE5532
- The overall size of the machine: 133*36*141mm (excluding the protruding part of the terminal machine foot)
- Accessories: 1 USB data cable (used to connect to a computer)
- 1 x Set of Bluetooth Amp Decoder
- It is assembled and ready for use.
- Power supply and other items pictured are not included, for demonstration purposes only. Thank you for your understanding!
Front Panel Design:
- POWER: Power switch
- 4 input indicators
- Left Knob: Input selection switch
- Right Knob: Volume knob
- COAX: Coaxial input port
- OPT: Optical fiber input port
- USB: Computer USB input port
- Bluetooth 5.0: Bluetooth antenna port
- SPEAKER OUTPUT: Speaker terminals (Red to + end. Black to - end)
- DC: 15-24V: DC power supply port (5.5-2.5MM interface)
First, connect speaker wire on the back of the amplifier, connect power supply, and turn on the amplifier.
1. Bluetooth Connection:
Rotate left knob (input selection switch) to Bluetooth, BLUE indicator on the front panel will light up, and then turn on Bluetooth switch on your mobile phone, and select pairing and connection after Bluetooth is detected.
2. Connect to A Computer:
Use an USB cable to connect to any USB port of a computer. At the same time, adjust the left knob to make USB light on the panel light up. At this time, the computer will detect USB device. Click small speaker in the lower right corner of the computer with the right button of the mouse to pop up playing device, and set the detected USB device as the current default playing device.
After connecting a coaxial cable, adjust the left knob to make SP light on the front panel light up.
4. Optical Fiber:
After connecting an optical fiber cable, adjust the left knob to make OPT indicator on the front panel light up.