|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$28.15||$27.57||$26.71||$25.56||Contact US|
Portable Battery Spot Welder Spot Welding Machine For 0.1-0.15mm Nickel Plated Sheet (with Shell)
It is a portable battery spot welding tool. It is equipped with 3.7-4.2V 5000MA capacity, with a discharge rate of 65C and an output capacity of about 300A. Through the output of the MOS tube, the energy will be concentrated at the end of the welding pen. By short-circuit heating, nickel sheet is firmly fused with your battery. All this will happen within a few milliseconds, which is precisely controlled by MCU program, without triggering the switch, completely liberating your fingers or foot pedal.
It comes with a charging control module. It can be charged through USB port. After being fully charged, the spot welding machine can weld hundreds of welding points for common nickel-plated sheets 0.1mm-0.15mm.
- 1 x High Rate Power Battery
- 1 x Circuit Board
- 2 x Copper Welding Pens (with 10AWG wire)
- 1 x Buzzer
- 3 x Screws
- 2 x Insulated Heat Shrinkable Tubes
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Nickel Sheet 0.1x7mm About 80CM
- 1 x Shell
Installation Steps & Precautions:
1. Electrical knowledge is highly recommended. Please not short-circuit or get electrodes reversely connected.
2. Remove the circuit board, use a soldering iron to solder the buzzer (long feet are positive, short feet are negative) and handle the solder joints so as not to puncture the battery after installation.
3. The black soldering copper ears are connected to the upper surface of the circuit board by M5 screws, and the red soldering copper ears are connected to the positive electrode of the battery (the back of the circuit board).
4. After assembly, first fully charge through the USB cable (To make the battery more durable, we set a lower charging current. It takes about 4 hours to charge. Red light is lit while charging, and green light is lit when fully charged).
5. After the battery is connected, the circuit board is turned on by default, and automatically shuts down after a delay of about 10 minutes. Press the switch to turn on and select welding current intensity.
6. Each time you press the button, the following functions will be realized (Di-Low Current, DiDi-Medium Current, DiDiDi-High Current, Shutdown).
Note: This product is a semi-finished circuit board. Certain electrical knowledge and manual ability are highly recommended.