|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$58.43||$57.24||$55.45||$53.06||Contact US|
- The R101C wideband antenna is a printed graded slot antenna. It is suitable for directional radio signal transmission and reception, signal source reconnaissance and direction finding, broadband signal test and other purposes.
- The antenna covers the common frequencies of the radio frequency unit such as mobile communication, UWB positioning module and Wifi. The antenna has good directivity, high gain and small volume. The rear end of the antenna is provided with a mounting hole. In addition to being used independently, the antenna can be fixed at the focal position of the parabolic reflector as a feed for the parabolic antenna.
- R101C has stable performance and high product consistency, and is an indispensable experimental tool for RF workers.
- Basic parameters and their explanation
- Frequency range: 730MHz-6.5GHz
- The R101C antenna has better transmit and receive performance over the entire frequency range. The VSWR is less than 2.0 and has good gain. When the frequency range is exceeded, the antenna gain and return loss are rapidly reduced, and the use requirements are properly reduced. It can be used up to 700Mz-7GHz in the case of less than 2.5.
- Polarization mode: linear polarization
- The R101C antenna is a linearly polarized antenna with a polarization direction perpendicular to the vertical monopole antenna.
- Rated gain: 7dBi
- The R101C antenna gain slowly increases with increasing frequency, about 5 dBi at around 800 Mhz, about 7 dBi at 2.4 GHz, and about 9 dBi at 5.8 GHz.
- Return loss: 10dB
- The R101C antenna has an input impedance of 50 ohms. When connected to a 50 ohm impedance source, it fluctuates below 10 dB in the frequency range, and the corresponding standing wave ratio is less than 2.0.
- Power capacity: 5 watts
- When using the R101C antenna as the transmitting antenna, we recommend that the RF input power should not be greater than 5W. Short-term use can exceed 50W without causing antenna damage.
- R101C has better directionality in the whole segment, and the side lobes are smaller. Can be used as a DF antenna. In the horizontal direction, the antenna pattern is wider, the -3dB width is about 60°; the pitch direction is narrower, and the -3dB width is about 40°.
- Dimensions: 23*22.5 cm (without cable)
- Interface type: SMA external threaded needle
- Net weight: 400g
- Working conditions: Temperature range: -45°C ~ 80°C
- Humidity range: 0% ~ 95% Allow 100% short-term, no water
- Waterproof performance: dry after showering, replace the connector cable after soaking
- Wind resistance: For safety reasons, it is forbidden to use when the wind speed is greater than 20m/s (8 wind)
- 1 x R101C Directional Antenna
- 1 x Feeder