|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$134.28||$131.54||$127.43||$121.95||Contact US|
Spot Welding Machine Handheld Spot Welder Soldering Machine Adjustable Current for 18650 Battery (Aluminum 800)
-Real current mark
-Fast heat dissipation
-Easy to use
-Low failure rate
-Thickened shell with strong bearing capacity
-Foot pad design to prevent scratching the desktop
-1 x Spot Welding Machine
-2 x Spot Welding Pens
-1 x Pedal Switch
-2 x Solder Needles
-1 x Lithium Battery Holder
-1 x Experimental Nickel Plate
-2 x Insulation Sleeves
1. The two electrodes and solder needles should not touch together to avoid short circuit.
2. Test welding must be done on the weldment, try to avoid triggering the switch without the weldment.
3. When testing welding, the current and pulse should be adjusted from small to large.
4. Keep the electrode clean. After working for a period of time, you need to grind the needle and remove the impurities before continuing to use.
5. The machine power should be plugged into the primary power supply socket, not into the secondary power supply socket (such as plug-in power strips)
6. The lively large single battery of copper and aluminum lugs cannot be directly welded. When buying the battery, you need to ask the merchant to turn the steel nickel plated or pure nickel plate on the laser welder before welding (note the aluminum nickel composite tape and copper-nickel composite tape cannot be welded)
7. Friends who don't know how to use it can adjust the current to 80, time 5, and slowly increase time to try, find an iron plate and place a nickel plate on the iron plate to practice, and then use the battery when the operation is familiar. Do not directly connect to the battery.