|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$141.50||$138.61||$134.28||$128.51||Contact US|
Spot Welding Machine Lithium Battery 18650 Battery Spot Welder DIY Kit 220V Output 1300A CX3500
- Batteries are not included in the package.
- White film on the product is protective film, please peel it off.
- It is ready to use.
- New high-power transformer
- Can be used directly when you get it
- A pair of imported concentric ball head spot welding pins
- Solder joint is beautiful and bright, the melting point is deep, and it does not stick to the needle!
- Digital spot welder
- Small body and large current
- Current stepless adjustment knob
- Time stepless adjustment knob
- For each solder joint, the current can reach 1300A maximum
- Fast welding, firm welding, beautiful solder joint
- Adjustable current to ensure welding quality
- New and experienced welding operators bid farewell to slow welding, low efficiency, faulty welding, desoldering and unsightly welding spots
- Real standard current
- Fast cooling
- Easy welding
- Welding forming
- Easy to use
- Low failure rate
- New transformer with low voltage and high current
- Visible internal copper wire material, small resistance, stable output, energy saving
- Designed with one switch on the back side
- Strong bearing capacity of thickened aluminum shell. It can withstand 75kg load on its surface
- Feet pads avoid scratches to your desktop
- Model: CX3500
- Input power: 220V 50HZ
- Output power: 5500W
- Welding current: 0-100 adjustable
- Welding pulse: 0-1s adjustable
- Welding thickness: 0.08-0.2 nickel plated
- Output current: 1300A
- Output voltage: 4.5V
- Machine Body Size: 190 x 150 x 150 mm
- Insulation withstand voltage of main transformer: DC500V 100M OHM or more
- Use objects: assembly and maintenance-charging treasure, electric vehicle power battery pack mobile power supply, power tool battery, model battery, notebook battery and other non-aluminum copper batteries! (Batteries are not included)
- 1 x Set of Spot Welder Machine
Safe Use & Maintenance:
1. The two electrodes and welding pins cannot touch together to avoid short circuit.
2. Test welding must be tested on your weldment, try to avoid triggering switch without weldment.
3. When testing welding, current and pulse should be adjusted from small to large.
4. Keep the electrodes clean. Grind the needle after working for a period of time to remove impurities before continuing to use.
5. The power supply of the machine should be plugged into primary power supply socket, not a secondary power supply socket (such as plug-in power strip).