|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$34.59||$33.89||$32.83||$31.42||Contact US|
Tarot ZYX-S 3 Axis Gyro System RC Airplane Gyro ZYX08 ZYX20215989 Suitable for Helicopter
It is a new multi-function aileron-less precision high-performance three-axis gyroscope system, which is the most lightweight non-gimbal system on the market. It is suitable for all 200-700 class engines or electric helicopters. It supports 90-degree, 120-degree, 135-degree, 140-degree CCPM swash-plate systems on the market, fits all commercially available servos, and supports firmware upgrade services. Its debugging process is simple and easy, and the whole process only takes ten minutes.
The ZYX three-axis gyroscope system provides five different flight modes to choose from, corresponding to different control feel, which can satisfy novice to advanced players. The gyro has a wide range of debugging items, which can adjust the setting parameters of swash-plate and tail servo, so that players can feel the flying shock of the non-balanced helicopter.
The precision high-performance three-axis gyro system adopts high-standard gyro sensor, which is suitable for various harsh climatic environments and accurately controls the flight status of helicopters. With built-in spin optimization correction function, the spin angular rate is quite stable. When the helicopter spins and rolls, the body will rotate and roll smoothly at a fixed point without any offset, showing a perfect rolling posture at the origin.
ZYX-S and ZYX 3.0's New Functions:
1. ZYX-S with DSM2, DSMJ satellite receiver connection function
2. ZYX-S with receiver's single-wire connection function for Futaba S-Bus
3. ZYX-S with runaway protection function when using DSM2 and DSMJ satellite receivers. The user can set the fail-safe value of the throttle and collective distance by themselves
4. ZYX-S adds 4 new aircraft configurations: cross-type quad-rotor, X-type quad-rotor, conventional fixed-wing aircraft (enhanced 3D and crane functions) and delta-wing fixed-wing aircraft
5. You can use a USB data cable to connect with a computer. The supporting computer software version is ZYX 3.0. And ZYX-S can use the programmer to set parameters
6. ZYX 3.0 with parameter interpretation function. Put the mouse on the parameter and it will show the relevant explanation of the parameter
- Size: 37.2 x 25.2 x 13mm
- Weight: 9.8g (without cable and plug)
- Working voltage: DC 3.5V-9V
- Working current: 60 mA
- Working temperature: -15℃ to 65℃
- Maximum angular rate: 800 degrees/second
- Support tail servo: 1.52ms analog servo; 1.52ms, 760us and 960us digital servos
- Support swash plate servo: 1.52ms analog servo and 1.52ms digital servo
- Support remote control devices: PPM, PCM, and 2.4G
- Support firmware upgrade
- Support multi-rotor, cross-type quad-rotor, X-type quad-rotor, conventional fixed-wing aircraft (enhanced 3D and crane functions), delta-wing fixed-wing aircraft
- 1 x ZYX 3-axis gyro
- 3 x Signal cables
- 1 x Sticker
- 5 x Gyroscope shockproof stickers
- 1 x USB data cable
- Connection cables for ZYX-S DSM2/DSMJ satellite receivers and ZYX-S Futaba S-Bus receivers are not included.