|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$45.55||$44.62||$43.23||$41.37||Contact US|
TM-681-A-0 Burner Controller Burner Control Suitable for Industrial Kiln and Combustion Systems
TM-681 series burner controllers are designed for flame monitoring and control in industrial kilns and combustion systems. Automatic ignition of gaseous fuels and liquid fuel burners, flame detection indication, flame-out protection, fault alarm prompt, dual-stage control combustion and other functions. The controllers are widely used in gas and oil burners of industries, including metallurgy, ceramics, glass, chemical, building materials and casting industries. The burner controls boasts high efficiency. It is energy-saving and safe to use.
TM-681 series burner controllers need to be used with UV photosensitive tube probes or ion flame probes.
- Rated voltage: AC220V~230V 50/60Hz
- Voltage fluctuation range: -15% to +10% of rated voltage
- Ambient temperature: -20 to +60°C for installation of one set of equipment; -20 to +50°C for combined installation of more than two sets of equipment
- Shockproof performance: 0.5G in the x, y, z direction; frequency of 10-150Hz
- Insulation grade: When there is DC 500V, the resistance of the terminal to ground is higher than 50MΩ
- Insulator strength: 1 second at 1800V AC or 1 minute at 1500V AC, the leakage of the terminal to the ground is less than 10mA (except for the flame detector terminal)
- Design lifespan: 100,000 normal operation (all external conditions are met)
- Terminal load: 5A
- Dimensions: 86 x 126.5 x 76mm/3.4 x 5 x 3" (LxWxH)
- 1 x Set of Burner Controller