|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$21.20||$20.76||$20.12||$19.25||Contact US|
USB Killer V3 White U Disk Miniatur Power Module High Voltage Pulse Generator
The pictures used in this manual may differ slightly from the actual product's appearance or measurement results, which may be caused by slight differences in the electrical characteristics of the components, the type and batch of components.
This product uses different components, product updates, and the contents of the instructions are subject to change without notice.
- Keep products and packaging materials out of the reach of infants and young children.
- This product does not contain a battery, but it generates high voltage during operation (the booster circuit output is fixed at 300V, when the output is connected to the load, the voltage is pulled down to the discharge threshold voltage, the center value is 230V, and the error is ±30%).
- Therefore, do not remove or damage the heat-shrinkable tube skin attached to this product (the heat-shrinkable tube has a withstand voltage of 600V). If the heat-shrinkable tube skin is damaged, stop using it.
- If any abnormal conditions such as abnormal output voltage (too high or too low), abnormal sound, excessive heat or even fire occur during operation, immediately turn off the power.
- Please put this product in a place that is not accessible to infants and young children. If the baby is accidentally ingested, please seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not heat or throw the unit into a fire, as this may result in fire or accidental injury.
- Avoid using and storing this product in areas that are above the temperature limit, excessive humidity and excessive dust.
- Do not excessively impact, crush or bend the product.
- Do not attempt to disassemble this product.
- To clean the outside of the product, use an antistatic brush.
Whenever you discard this product, be sure to follow the laws and regulations in your area.
This product is a test instrument for sustainable output pulse voltage based on the Boost boost structure. The input energy is taken from the output of the USB interface itself (5V 1A or higher), so there is no need to charge it, but it requires the output capability of the USB interface: the output voltage is 5V, the error is no more than ±20%, and the current output is not less than 1A. Doing so may cause the product to malfunction.
This product may emit a slight sound during operation, sound or sound from the inductance of the DCM (intermittent mode) and the slight discharge sound of the gas discharge tube (with the blue-violet generated by the arc light).
- 1 x USB Killer V3
Note: Battery is not included in this package. Thank you!