|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$19.67||$19.27||$18.67||$17.86||Contact US|
BTS7960 43A High-power Intelligent Vehicle Motor Drive Modules
- The IBT-2 is a fully integrated high current H bridge for motor drive applications using the Infineon BTS7960 high current half bridge. the BTS7960 is part of the NovalithICTM family containing one p-channel highside MOSFET and one n-channel lowside MOSFET with an integrated driver IC in one package. Due to the p-channel highside switch the need for a charge pump is eliminated thus minimizing EMI. Interfacing to a microcontroller is made easy by the integrated driver IC which features logic level inputs, diagnosis with current sense, slew rate adjustment, dead time generation and protection against overtemperature, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent and short circuit.
The IBT-2 provides a cost optimized solution for protected high current PWM motor drives with very low board space consumption.
- Operating Voltage 5.5 to 27V (B+)
- Path resistance of typ. 16 mOhm at 25°C
- Low quiescent current of typ. 7 uA at 25°C
- PWM capability of up to 25 kHz combined with active freewheeling
- Switched mode current limitation for reduced power dissipation in overcurrent
- Current limitation level of 43 A typ.
- Status flag diagnosis with current sense capability
- Overtemperature shut down with latch behaviour
- Overvoltage lock out
- Undervoltage shut down
- Driver circuit with logic level inputs
- Adjustable slew rates for optimized EMI
- 74AHC244 Schmitt-trigger Octal buffer/ line driver for ESD protection (Inputs accepts voltages higher than VCC