|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$112.00||$109.72||$106.29||$101.72||Contact US|
2048CH DMX 512 Controller WYS 3D Analog Network Console Extender 4-Port One-Way Input IN2048 (EN)
* 4-Port One-Way Output Version: OUT2048 (EN)
* 4-Port One-Way Input Version: IN2048 (EN)
* 4-Port Bidirectional Version: IO2048 (EN)
* This is a professional network stage lighting controller and converter. It can not only convert network data packets in ArtNet protocol on the network into standard DMX512 data and transmit it to DMX512 devices, but also transmit the DMX512 data packaged network data to a computer to simulate stage effect.
* It adopts high-speed processor for ARM, works stably and reliably, follows the standard ArtNet protocol, provides RJ45 network interface and standard DMX512 input and output interface.
* It has a HD display OLED screen that supports free setting of IP through remote control, web page and software.
* It has 4 input/output lines with a total of 2048 channels (512x4=2048). Multiple units can be combined to control more channels, suitable for large, medium and small stages.
* IN2048 (input type): DMX512->ArtNet. Connect an external physical console to a computer 3D software to control the effect of simulated lighting.
1. DMX512-ArtNet mainly packs DMX512 signal input from a physical console into network data, and then transmits it to a computer through the network. Computer software decodes and controls lighting equipment on a simulated stage to demonstrate stage effect.
2. It can support all DMX512 signals input by a physical console to the controller and then to a computer.
3. Support physical console connection to software for Sunlite's Magic 3D Easy View. This is a simple and easy-to-use stage lighting scene simulation software!
4. It supports software for WYSIWYG to connect an external physical console to enter computer 3D simulation, necessary software for lighting design.
5. Support professional lighting simulation software for LightingStudio (users need to purchase on official website).
* OUT2048 (output type): ArtNet->DMX512. Control the operation of physical lights through computer software.
1. ArtNet-DMX512 is an Ethernet network control system based on ArtNet protocol. It can convert network data packets in the ArtNet protocol on the network into standard DMX512 data output, thereby controlling the effect of lights.
2. Can replace physical consoles to control physical lighting equipment.
3. Support all lighting control software with ART-NET port. For FreeStyler, LightingStudio (lighting studio), Abuelites, PC_DIMMER, MagicQ, DMXControl, DMatriX, MagicEasy3D, Resolume Arena, etc.
4. Free Chinese version for FreestylerX2 is provided, which can support 1024 channels. You can also download the updated version from official website.
5. Support emulator for Tiger Touch (Users can purchase higher version).
6. Support for GrandMA2 On PC (Download from the official website is useless, please buy ones that supports ArtNet port).
7. Support professional LED matrix software for Madrix (We only provide a free trial version, please purchase a professional version).
8. Support for Jnlix, which is also a free LED matrix software.
9. Can be used as DMX signal extender for physical network consoles.
1. Support multiple operating systems. For Windows, MAC, Android (Note: When it is used on systems for non-Win, please download and install software suitable for the systems);
2. The model is compact and light, easy to carry, easy to install with ear holes;
3. Simulated lamps can be controlled through physical consoles, which is a must for lighting designers;
4. Actual lamps can be directly controlled by computer software or console simulator, which can replace physical consoles;
5. 2048 channels (4 DMX lines), standard 3-pin male/female XLR seat;
6. Built-in high-speed network processor chip, 10/100M adaptive network port;
7. Convenient, fast, professional and stable;
8. You can set IP address according to your needs;
9. A network cable can transmit up to 256 DMX lines (domains);
10. With an OLED display, you can see current IP address clearly and intuitively;
11. You can freely set IP through a remote control, no need to enter the computer software to set it.
- 1 x Set of Stage Lighting Controller
Note: Other items pictured are not included, for demonstration purposes only. Thank you!
* IN2048 (input type):
First Connection Way: Physical console or other controllers—>this control box—>computer (please install 3D stage software)
Second Connection Way: Physical console or controller—>this control box—>router—>computer (please install 3D stage software)
* OUT2048 (output type):
Third Connection Method: Computer (please install lighting control software)—>This control box—>DMX lamps or equipment
Fourth Connection Method: Computer (lighting controller software) —> router —> this control box —> DMX lamps or equipment
Fifth Connection Method: Physical network console—>router—>this control box—>DMX lamps or equipment
Some Screenshots of Computer Lighting Software: