|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$81.69||$80.03||$77.52||$74.19||Contact US|
CUAV XB Radio PRO Telemetry Radio RC Plane Telemetry Remote Transmission XBEE-PRO Base Station End
CUAV XB Radio PRO wireless data communication module can provide the best wireless connection for drones or IoT devices. They use the network protocol for DigiMesh, which has dense network operations and support for sleep routers, and can also adopt a proprietary point-to-multipoint configuration. These modules support an RF line-of-sight range of up to 28 miles (with a high-gain antenna) and a data rate of up to 200Kbps, making them ideal for extended range applications that require increased data throughput.
CUAV XB Radio PRO does not require programming and can be easily configured using the free XCTU software for Digi or through a simplified AT command set.
The built-in Digi XBee module has passed certifications in multiple countries in advance, further reducing development costs and shortening time to market.
The CUAV XB Radio PRO module is easy to use, shares a common hardware serial port, and provides a variety of different protocols, so that users can integrate into your drone or equipment with minimal development time and risk.
- Double-ended switching: CUAV XB Radio PRO has built-in TTL and USB ports, and the sky end and ground end can be switched seamlessly, reducing the cost of use.
- Integrated RSSI output: CUAV XB Radio PRO integrates signal strength output, which can be directly connected to a drone controller, allowing users to obtain the current signal strength in real time, thereby judging the risk of loss of connection.
- Frequency range: 902 ~ 928 MHz
- Processor: ADF7023 transceiver, for Cortex-X3 EFM32G230 at 28Mhz. Programmers include that for Freescale MC9s08QE32
- Antenna selection: wire.U.FlL and RPSMSA
- Data rate: 10kbps/200Kbps (according to different firmware rates, the default is 200k)
- City/indoor distance: 10kbps: up to 2000ft (610 meters); 200kbps: up to 1000ft
- Maximum power: 24dBM (250mw), software optional
- Receiving sensitivity: -101dBM at 200Kpds; -110dBm at 10kbps
- Data interface: UART (3V) .SPI
- GPIO: 15ch digital iO, 4ch 10-bit ADC input, 2PWM output
- Network topology: for DigiMEsh, relay, point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, peer-to-peer network
- Spread spectrum: FHSS (software optional)
- Memory: 32kb FLASH/2kb RAM
- CPU clock: up to 50MHZ
- Power supply voltage: 4-7v
- Transmitting current: 229mA
- Receiving current: 44ma
- Sleep current: 3uA
Management Agency Certification:
- FCC (United States): MCQ-XB900HP
- iC (Canada): 1846A-XB900HP
- C-tick (Australia): Yes
- Anatel (Brazil): Yes
- IDA (Singapore): Yes
Package Included (Base Station End):
- 1 x XB Radio
- 1 x USB Data Cable
- 1 x Antenna