|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$20.45||$20.04||$19.41||$18.57||Contact US|
D02 40A Dual Pulse Spot Welding Controller Module Kit Output 0.56" Blue Digital Tube Display
- Double pulse, with voltage stabilization, spot welding counting
- Digital dial is used to adjust parameters, which is durable and will not contact badly
- Compatible with 41-100A SCR
- Premium 0.56" blue digital tube with stellar indicators for parameters
- Strong and weak electricity is isolated by optocoupler for safer operation. Reliable zero-crossing detection function ensures accurate steering of the silicon controlled rectifier.
- Screw-free Terminal: Press the raised part pictured and insert your wire into it. And then release and it is pressed tightly. It is convenient to wire.
- Encoder and parameter knob make adjustment more precise and ensure stable operation.
- Dual Pulse Output: The first pulse is used to remove the dirty surface of the welded parts and be ready for preheating. The second pulse is used to weld. It enhances welding power and its welding spots are not blackened.
- Time Input: 1-100 cycles, 20 milliseconds for one cycle. Current 300-999 with step value 0.1% for more precise adjustment. It can count the number of welders and save data when it is power-off.
- Industrial MCU Control: With network pressure compensation function, even when the network pressure fluctuates during welding, it enables stable welding output and refined solder joints.
40A SCR can connect to a microwave oven transformer, about 700W-800W primary aluminum wire. It may not work for 900E all copper as sometimes it may be damaged. At this moment it is recommended to use a 100A version, which can connect to 2pcs transformers. For use with ring-shaped transformers and transformers with unknown parameters, please use a 100A SCR.
Method To Change SCR:
In the picture below, 100A SCR features 4 pins, however, there are only 3 holes in the board. Cut off the empty foot of second pin from the left side, and insert it with the three legs of KGA.
Keep the main control board away from the big transformer as much as possible. Not to tie it to a transformer because large transformers have strong electromagnetic interference! It is also not possible to install more than two boards in a spot welding system, because there are electromagnetic interference and cannot work.
- Power supply: AC 9-12V, 3W, 50Hz/60Hz (AC power supply is required)
- Start mode: pedal or other passive normally open point (must be a normally open point)
- Trigger form: imported optocoupler for SCR
- Display form: 0.56-inch digital tube
- Adjustment method: potentiometer + button
- Time range: 1-99
- Current range: 300-999
- Welding output: dual pulses
- Voltage stabilization function: With
- Counting function: With
- Save when power off: With
- Number of standard groups: 1 group
- Drive thyristor: Bidirectional thyristor, 100A and below, can drive a G-level. Connection to external thyristor modules is prohibited. Items come with SCR.
- 1 x Set of Spot Welder Controller
- Basic knowledge of electronic and electrician is highly recommended.
- Other items pictured are not included, for demonstration purposes only.