|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$14.58||$14.28||$13.84||$13.24||Contact US|
NY-D01 Single Pulse Spot Welder Controller Spot Welding Controller Time Current Digital Display 100A
Read Before Purchasing:
- Basic knowledge of electronic and electrician is highly recommended.
- Only a piece of controller board pictured is included. Other accessories and transformers are not included. The board is an AC transformer control board, and it cannot be used as a control board for double-layer capacitor energy storage.
- 40A: It comes with an onboard 40A SCR.
- 100A: It is designed with a 100A SCR.
How To Choose The Versions You Want?
- The board of this model can be matched with SCRs with two currents. The 40A version can connect to a microwave oven transformer. The 100A version can connect to two microwave oven transformers. Users who use ring-shaped transformers are recommended to use the 100A ones. Users use transformers with unknown transformers please use this version.
- 40A and 100A SCR can be directly replaced with each other, and the user does not need to change the size of the absorption RC. The board design is compatible with 40A and 100A.
- About SCR: Premium Chinese SCRs are used. It is effective for DIY.
The time synchronization control of this board uses the precise zero-crossing synchronization trigger of MCU to ensure the synchronization and precise number of each output pulse, so current control can be done in the front end of low-voltage optocoupler, which is safer to use. The latter trigger current is compatible with 40A and 100A tubes, and current adjustment is not the traditional RC trigger current. We directly control the pulse width.
Previous popular control boards only control time by adjusting the constant of RC monostable trigger circuit, and then outputs cycle through an optocoupler gate. Although this can roughly control the number of pulses within a certain period of time, it is not accurate enough.
Moreover, the R in RC adjustment is a high-resistance potentiometer, which is susceptible to interference from its own pulse high current, which makes spot welding time unstable. Because the 555 time base circuit needs to wait time to reset after triggering, continuous foot pedal triggering will cause time base errors, an anti-false trigger function has been made, and the trigger speed of these boards will not be higher than 2 times per second.
Our board can be reliably triggered more than 5-6 times a second. And it is precise control of 1, 2 up to 50 pulses.
- With time and current digital displays
- Potentiometer adjusts voltage-controlled digital quantity instead of directly delaying the R in the time RC
- AC pulse spot welding machine control board
- Zero-crossing trigger, precise cycle control time
- AC power supply needed
- The RC absorption of the SCR part of our board is specially designed for most customers' microwave oven transformers. When using other transformers, incomplete suppression may cause interference, affect normal operation, and even damage the tube. Therefore, when changing to a non-microwave oven transformer, users should deal with possible problems.
- It is recommended that battery spot welding should be within 0.1 seconds (the board shows "05"). The power of our DIY spot welder is relatively small, so the board current is first adjusted to the maximum "99", and then try the time "01", "02" and "03" separately. However, for some users, the power of entire machine system is low. When the time is adjusted to 0.5 seconds or even 1 second, the surrounding areas of solder joints are discolored, and even small solder heads are red. The shorter the time for spot welding batteries, the better.
- Model: NY-D01
- Power supply: AC 9-12V, 3W, 50Hz/60Hz (AC power supply is required)
- Start mode: pedal or other passive normally open point (must be a normally open point)
- Trigger form: imported optocoupler for SCR
- Display form: 0.36-inch digital tube
- Adjustment method: potentiometer/knob
- Time range: 1-50
- Current range: 30-99
- Welding output: single pulse
- Voltage stabilization function: none
- Counting function: none
- Save when power off: Yes
- Number of standard groups: 1 group
- Drive thyristor: bidirectional thyristor, 100A and below, can drive a G-level. Connection to external thyristor modules is prohibited. Items come with SCR.
- Main board PCB size: 60*80MM (The height of the device changes due to plug wire and thyristor, so its thickness is not mentioned above)
- Display board PCB: 35*40MM
- 1 x Set of Spot Welder Controller Board
- Please use clamps or bolts to test.
- Do not shift the wiring of the potentiometer light-emitting tube, because it is easy to cause electrostatic induction to damage the control pin that touches the chip and make the entire board lose function.
- Battery is not included.
- The picture below is for reference only.
- Question: How much current can the 40A version be used for spot welding? What about the 100A version?
- Answer: The versions are not directly related to spot welding current. The spot welding current of the 100A version is not necessarily greater than that of the 40A version. Thyristors are selected mainly according to the power of your transformer. SCR can be understood as the air switch (circuit breaker, knife) at home is only responsible for switching. The current of the circuit breaker depends on load power. But not changing to a larger air switch will increase the power of the load! For example, if a 40A air switch is replaced by a 60A, your 2 hp air conditioner will not become 3 hp! But there are more air conditioners or replaced with 5 hp, your air switch must be replaced with a larger one!
40A can be connected to a 900W transformer (when spot welding can reach about 2000W in an instant), if the secondary is 2.5V, it can reach an instant spot welding current of 800A. If the secondary is 5V, it is 400A, so the sizes of SCR are not directly related to the spot welding current. Of course, when general spot welding current is large, power is also large, thyristor needs to be correspondingly larger.
Its motherboard should be as far away as possible from large transformers! It cannot be installed on transformers, because the large transformers feature strong electromagnetic interference!