|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$24.54||$24.04||$23.29||$22.29||Contact US|
DBL-310A 300W Lead-Free Soldering Pot Small Round Solder Pot Titanium Plating Tin Furnace 100mm/3.9"
- High quality tin melting furnace
- Metal heating coil heats up quickly and the constant temperature is stable
- Fast tin melting
- Stepless temperature adjustment knob is accurately adjusted, easy to use
- Titanium plated to resist corrosion
- Applicable to various tin bars
- No need to cut, put metal strip directly into the pot to dissolve
- Independent switch with indicator light display
- Aluminum control panel will not fall off or deform after long-term use
- Stamping and forming titanium-plated tin pot has good temperature resistance and corrosion resistance
- Advanced mica heating element: rapid heating, uniform heat conduction, stable temperature, longer life
- There are cooling holes on both sides and bottom, air convection effectively guarantees the service life of the heating element
Compatible Tin Bars:
- Lead-free tin bars
- Silver tin bars
- Lead tin bars
- Molten lead zinc bismuth
- Model: DBL-310A
- Power: 300W
- Temperature Range: 200-450℃
- Pot Size: Internal Diameter: 100mm/3.9"; Depth: 40mm/1.6"
- 1 x Set of Solder Pot
- For immersion tin products, be sure to dip soldering flux. Whether it is a circuit board or a wire end, it needs to be moistened with flux or solder paste in order to be tinned normally.
- It is not recommended to use acidic flux/solder paste. Acidic substances will accelerate the corrosion of the tin pot. No-clean flux is recommended.
Trouble Shooting Tutorials:
1. The light is on without heating: The heating element is broken, please replace it.
2. The light is not on or hot: Fuse is burned out, please replace the fuse.
3. The temperature is out of control and tin oxidation is serious. Replace thyristor.