|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$190.18||$186.30||$180.48||$172.71||Contact US|
Dual Pulse Battery Spot Welder Welding Machine with Pedal LED Light EU UK Standard SUNKKO 787A+
787A+ is one of the most cost-effective model in sunkko products. It is specifically designed for battery welding (18650, 14500 battery, etc) and can be used to weld nickel strips with thickness between 0.12 and 0.15 mm for nickel plated steel or between 0.05 and 0.1 mm for pure nickel strip. With the built-in LED light, you can even work at night.
We understand that after the pack is done, the next step would be charging, which is why 787A+ is equipped with a fast charging port whose voltage and current are adjustable for your convenience.
Two Ways of Welding:
Fixed Welding Head:
You can build your battery pack with the fixed welding head, in this case, you need to adjust the pressure adjustor to make the spots more reliable and elegant.
Fixed Welding Head with Foot Pedal:
Different users may have different welding habits, so we added a foot pedal to 788H. Coordinating hands and feet at the same time will also make the long-term spot welding process not so tiring, plus the use of foot pedal during battery welding improves the precision of spot welding.
Specifications for the Welder Machine:
- Input Voltage: AC 220 V±10%
- Primary Current: 2A~15A
- Welding Current: 50 ~ 800 A
- Welding Pressure: 300g-750g
- Single-Pulse Welding: for 0.05-0.1mm Nickel Plate
- Dual-Pulse Welding: for 0.12-0.15mm Nickel Plate
- Size of Spot Welder: 140 x 245 x 200mm
- Net Weight: 4.3kg
Specifications for Charging Part:
- Output Voltage: 4.2 V ~ 15V
- Output Current: 0 ~ 2A (Max.)
- Output Power: 25W (Maximum 30W)
- 1 x Spot Welder Main Unit
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Foot Switch
- 1 x 18650 Battery Clamp Tool
- 1 x Spanner for Hex Screws
- 2 x 20A Fuses
- 4 x Welding Needles
- 1 x Pair of Charging Test Cord Black & Red
- 50 x Nickel Plates (0.1x4x100mm)
- 50 x Nickel Plates (0.15x8x100mm)
- Battery is not included in this package. Thank you!
- This spot welder can be used to weld pure nickel, nickel plated steel, nickel plated iron, iron and other alloys. It CANNOT weld metal like copper and aluminum.