|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$82.29||$80.61||$78.09||$74.73||Contact US|
EBD-B10H DC12V 1A Battery Pack Capacity Tester for Lithium Cell Accumulator Discharging Measurement
The EBD-B10H tester is designed for discharging /capacity test of 24-72V lead-acid battery packs/lithium-ion battery packs. You can set up discharging current and cut-off voltage. The tester can connect to a PC and give you a full graph of the testing.
- Input power: DC 12V 1A
- Discharge current: 0.50-10.00A
- Cut-off voltage: 9.00-88.00V
- Test mode: DSC-CC, the tester can discharge the battery packs at a constant current and it stops automatically when the testing voltage reaches below the set value.
- LCD display: voltage, current, time, capacity, and etc (switches between different values by pressing buttons).
- PC connection: the tester can connect to a computer through a designated USB-TTL cable
for more functions.
Software and instructions: Click here
- 1 x Battery Pack Capacity Tester
- 1 x Tester clamp line
- 2 x 400W resistor(4 ohm, 6 ohm 10 ohm)
- 1 x 12V 1A power
- 1 x USB to TTL serial online cable