|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$42.76||$41.88||$40.58||$38.83||Contact US|
SX440 Brushless Generator AVR Automatic Voltage Regulator Board Excitation Regulator Sampling
SX440 is a half-wave phase-controlled thyristor type Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) and forms part of the excitation system for a brush-less generator. In addition to regulating the generator voltage, the AVR circuitry includes under-speed and sensing loss protection features. Excitation power is derived directly from the generator terminals.
Positive voltage buildup from residual levels is ensured by the use of efficient semiconductors in the power circuitry of the AVR.
The AVR is linked with the main stator windings and the exciter field windings
to provide closed loop control of the output voltage with load regulation of+/-0.5%.
- Durable thanks to selective materials
- Injection molding process
- Strict tests before delivery
- Quality assurance
- Under-frequency protection, stable regulation
- Sensor input:
* Terminal 0-110v, 90~150v
* Terminal 0-220v, 175~260v
* Terminal 0-380v, 350~520v
- Power input: voltage 100~264V AC, single phase
* Voltage: Maximum 90V DC, 207V AC
* Current: continuous 4ADC, the interval is 10a 10 seconds.
- Thermal Drift: 0.05% per ℃ change in AVR ambient
- Droop input:
* max. input 0.33a
* Burden 10
* 0.07a for 5% droop (PF=0)
- Under frequency protection: potentiometer 45-60hz
- Voltage regulation: 1% for regulation (4% for engine management)
- External voltage adjustment: 8% at 1kΩ
- Voltage build-up: Residual voltage, 5V AC at the avr terminal
- EMI suppression: Internal electromagnetic interference filtering
- Excitation resistor: DC resistance 20~100Ω
- Analog input: Max. input 5V DC input resistance 1kΩ, 5% generator voltage 1v
- Unit power consumption: 12W max.
* Vibration: 1.5g at 5~30hz, 5.0g at 30~500hz
* Relative humidity: 95%
* Working temperature: -40 to 60℃
* Storage temperature: -40 to 85℃
- Avr control functions:
* Volt: Voltage Adjustment
* STAB: Stability Adjustment
* U/F: UFRO Knee Point Set (U/F: under-frequency protection)
* DROOP: Droop Adjustment
* TRIM: Analog input adjustment
* DIP: U/V rate set
This avr is suitable for generator set capacity regulator, with good quality, stronger packaging and faster speed.
- 1 x Set of AVR Board