|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$21.92||$21.48||$20.80||$19.91||Contact US|
Lattice USB Download Cable HW-USBN-2A Support for Diamond FPGA/CPLD ispVM Downloader
1. Lattice original design, quality assurance to ensure download compatibility and stability.
2. No need to install the driver separately, directly support Diamond/ispLever6.x/7.x/classic version, various versions of ispVM.
3. Support full series of Lattice FPGA, such as SC/SCM/XP/XP2/EC/ECP2/ECP2M/MachXO/MachXO2 series, etc.
4. Support Lattice full series of CPLD, such as 1000/2000/4000 series, etc.
5. USB standard interface, use standard USB cable to connect to PC.
6. USB power supply, no need for external power supply support.
7. The power for the interface part comes from the target board to ensure strong compatibility.
8. Support JTAG, internal FLASH, SPI FLASH and other programming modes.
9. Support WIN 2K, WIN XP, WIN7 32, WIN7 64 and other operating systems.
10. Support LSC ISPVM, LATTICE DEMIOND, LATTICE ISPEVER, and LATTICE PROGRAMMER. All these LATTICE development environments have been actually tested.
As shown above: Support the latest LATTICE DIAMOND development tools.
As shown above: The single-strand Dupont line with logo can be flexibly adjusted in line sequence.
As shown above: With complete power supply processing, the JTAG interface power supply setting voltage follows, and all IO of the JTAG port are protected by ESD protection tubes.
Pin Connection Description:
⑴ SCLK/TCK is connected to the SCLK/TCK pin of the chip.
⑵ GND The common ground of the downloader and the target board. Its internal pins 2, 4 are connected. When in use, you need to connect one of the pins 2 and 4 to the ground of the target board.
⑶ MODE/TMS is connected to the MODE/TMS pin of the chip.
⑷ The GND downloader is also the common ground of the target board, and its internal pins 2, 4 are connected. When using it, you need to connect one of the pins 2 and 4 to the ground of the target board.
⑸ SDI/TDI is connected to the SDI/TDI pin of the chip.
⑹ VCC is used to detect whether the target board connected to the downloader is powered on. It is not used to supply power to the target board. The official downloader does not have the ability to supply power to the target board. This requires attention.
⑺ SDO/TDO is connected to the SDO/TDO pin of the chip.
⑻ INTI needs to connect this pin when downloading and debugging some chips, not every chip needs to be connected.
⑼ TRST needs to connect this pin when some chips are downloaded and debugged, not every chip needs to be connected.
⑽ PROG/ispEN needs to be connected to this pin when downloading and debugging some chips, not every chip needs to be connected.
-1 x Lattice USB Downloader
-1 x USB 2.0 Cable
-1 x 10pin 2.54mm JTAG Cable
-10 x DuPont Cable