|Quantity||3+ units||10+ units||30+ units||50+ units||More|
|Price /Unit||$92.13||$90.25||$87.43||$83.67||Contact US|
High Torque Servo DC 12V~24V 380kg.cm Steel Gear 3600 Degree for Large Robot ASME-MXB
New upgrade shock listed, ultra-stable, smooth operation, super anti-interference ability.
Digital steering gear response, stroke large, zero dead zone. Not imitate.
This product is compatible with Futaba, JR, SANWA, Hitec and other remote control system.
The proprietary power stabilization technology ensures that the steering gear continues to work, completely different from the use of fuse protection on other steering gears. After the fuse blows, the steering gear cannot continue to work. The rudder will stabilize the control of the steering gear to work within the safety torque. Never dropped.
- Wireless remote control and analog voltage control
- Metal gear high torque output
- Current limiting control
- Easy to install, strong and durable
- Application: Robot, mechanical arm, production line, the camera control robot
- Working Voltage: DC 12V-24V
- No-load Current: ＜500mA
380kg.cm (24V) (Measured, not by theoretical calculation)
3648N.cm (24V) (Measured, not by theoretical calculation)
190kg.cm (12V) (Measured, not by theoretical calculation)
1824N.cm (12V) (Measured, not by theoretical calculation)
- Angular Speeds:
- Limit Angle: 3600° MAX.
- Input Modes: Pulse Signal (remote control, multi-way servo controller, single-chip microcomputer) or analog voltage signal (potentiometer)
- Pulse Signal Input Range: 0.5ms-2.5ms for all multi-channel servo controller, 1ms-2ms RC remote control, single-chip programming, Arduino, etc.
- Voltage Signal Input Range: 0 to 5V
- Control Accuracy: 0.87°
- Weight: 530g
- Gear Material: Steel
- Dimension: 95.5 x 60.5 x 102.6 mm
- 1 x High Torque Servo
Note: The arm plate in the pictures is not included. Please purchase separately. Thank you!